Do you purposely touch the TV screen after it has been switched off?

You know when you turn your TV off, and if you touch the screen you can hear the static? Do you/Have you touched the screen on purpose, just for that effect?

Have yes but not anylonger. It wasnt so exciting after all…

Lol! I just like the sound.:bigsmile:

Yeh I do it sometimes, and kinda wipe all the static off. Nice sound…:bigsmile:

:slight_smile: All the time thought i was a bit mad but if i am then i am not on my own it seems LOL:D

Even more fun when you’re wearing wool ! :bigsmile:

My Rear Projection TV doesn’t do it :sad:

Originally posted by Ssseth
My Rear Projection TV doesn’t do it :sad:
SHOWOFF!

Hey I wasn’t showing off. I’m upset now that your reminded me I can’t do it anymore! :stuck_out_tongue:

Damn my 15" CRT monitor doesn’t do it…or does it?

I tried it the other day on my 42" Plasma TV… My nails were too long and it cut the material and the liquid leaked all over the floor… what a waste of $10,000:(
:frowning: :eek:

Just kiddin… lol

:bigsmile: Im always stroking the tv screen every time i get one in for repair when i first switch the set on-that little bit of static on the back of my hand tells me things …
mike:cop:

Like what:cop: :cop:

It tells him a shocking story:eek:

Originally posted by TripleH
It tells him a shocking story:eek:

That was the best pun I’ve heard in ages :bow:

:bigsmile:

[B]That was the best pun I’ve heard in ages :bow:

:bigsmile: [/B]
well Ssseth you must have a very dull life in canada that all i can say mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hey I wasn’t showing off. I’m upset now that your reminded me I can’t do it anymore! :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not gonna work with all the new tv’s :expressionless:

:stuck_out_tongue: Excuse me for getting technical…but as long as the "new"tvs still use crts(standard tv tubes to you…)it will still happen.
see what happens when you do it in the dark…
regards mike
:wink:

Originally posted by KueBlue
:slight_smile: All the time thought i was a bit mad but if i am then i am not on my own it seems LOL:D

Kue! Me think you only do it when Britney S. is on the screen. You’re not mad, you’re just a lover boy.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Originally posted by SHELDON TV
:stuck_out_tongue: Excuse me for getting technical…but as long as the "new"tvs still use crts(standard tv tubes to you…)it will still happen.
see what happens when you do it in the dark…
regards mike
:wink:

You could be right… but then how come CRT monitor’s don’t do it? :wink: