Do you or your kids have a myspace account?

if so you might wanna give this a read
click here

which is YET another good reason why i don’t have one

Nope, no myspace, no hyves, no msn homepage, no nothing. I do have some protected Google photologs and other stuff that can’t be harvested by search robots. And those things are on a need-to-know basis.

Nope, none of that lame garbage for me. I really don’t see what all the hype about the site is anyways.

No MicePace here :disagree:…I’m with the devilish one, don’t see what all the hype is about.

Nope no emospace here. Waste of time if you ask me.

Lol, I agree.

Cause you know I trap all day and work all night, you damn right I’m a go getta! I’m just to gangster for that myspace crap.

i never took the time to even set up an account…i’m just lazy that way i guess

I have one, but i only use it to go to a forum…i hate the pre-teen girly-ness of the whole thing

Never considered it.

I don’t have one nor do I have any kids but I did send the link to my sister, Connie, who lets her 16 year old daughter have a myspace. Thanks for the info.

sure thing

no no no no no no no no no did I say no

Thanks my sons use it although if i had girls i would be more worried…
Most sites like that you have to watch out for nowadays but i am shocked at the amount of offenders…

good point…i don’t feel all that worried about getting stalked…i mean i did post a pic of myself so that should be good enough to scare anyone away :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol!
I remember back in the good old days, back before kids had TV, Video Games & computers that parents actually spent time with their kids … rather than sending them out into the world, totally unprepared to be chased by lecherous old men with their dicks hanging out of their trousers.

And for those of you without children, and still have a myspace account, your future bosses are probably also scanning your myspace account to determine whether you are an alcoholic with psychiatric issues … those parties you go to, where you always do that thing with the lampshade, you know, that thing that you think is really funny … might not correspond with the type of image that your future company is trying to project. Worse … that you current company doesn’t want to project … you’re fired!

good thing my profile is sparkling clean :stuck_out_tongue:

I have one, but I rarely log in. it’s set as private so only my friends can view it, and my default picture is my computer opened up and in pieces so if any bosses or potential employers are looking for me all they’ll really be able to tell is that I’m a nerd.

it was more useful for keeping track of people when I was in college, but I find that I rarely use it anymore.

Gives Arachne a big smooch :bigsmile:

Lego.com and Bakugan. That’s it.

My website: www.tyrexionibus.com

MySpace: www.myspace.com/tyrexionibus

Just some useless things to tell :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If someone offended me… I’d tell the Telecommunications Police! I’ve done it more than once (one for threatening and the other for a fraud).