Do you have no f-ing life?

vbimport

Do you have no life like me?

Let’s see…
I’ve been banging the same two ex-girlfriends for like 5 years now without much variety in between.
I don’t like my job but am too afraid to quit.
I have no social life, not because I’m so busy but just because my social life sucks.
I spend way to much time on the computer for lack of having real friends.
My best friend is my television.

Tell me about how much your life sucks or give me advice on how to change mine.

Hm. I think my private life is no good, just like a nightmare story from the beginning to anytime now, but I like to be positive in my non-private life. :slight_smile:

Social life for me does not really exist in the sense you probably meant it because I live in no society of equal human beings. Hm… :wink:

Nope, i’m a totally different induvidual with his own problems :slight_smile:

I’ve been banging the same two ex-girlfriends for like 5 years now without much variety in between.

So far you’re doing better in life than me :slight_smile:

I don’t like my job but am too afraid to quit.

Why not use some free time to apply for all the cool jobs at some online job search site? It costs nothing and emails come automatically.

I have no social life, not because I’m so busy but just because my social life sucks.

About the same here, but i got plenty of tasks to keep me busy. Sometimes i choose to ignore all those tasks and sleep on the couch the entire sunday.

I spend way to much time on the computer for lack of having real friends.

Real friends are rare. Very rare.

My best friend is my television.

In combination with a dvd player, video rental or a console that could gobble up as much time as you want. Could be fun too. I started some modding projects for my xbox because i thought it’d be fun.

Tell me about how much your life sucks or give me advice on how to change mine.

There ya go:)

This sounds like a good deal you’ve got going for yourself :slight_smile:

Try quiting your job if your not happy, I did, and it felt GREAT, but don’t do what i did and quit without having another job to go to !!!

Bj

Yeah, well having sex with people you hardly ever see and don’t care that much about isn’t that great.

The only advice I can give you is to find out the REAL problem that is stopping you from having a better life and then deal with it, no matter what. Also don’t let fears ruin your life, so quit that job but be sure to do it the smart way and try to find another before you quit.

No.

I hope your not implying i’m daft ! lol

The reason i quit offshore without having a job to go to is that i’m a joiner to trade and i knew it would only be a couple of days untill i got another job :slight_smile:

Bj

Well i can quote somone i once knew…“I once had a life but now i have a modem”
but hell yeah i have a life :smiley:

Hmm…

For me it’s an on and off situation… One week I might have one, then the next I don’t.

My life sucked because I was afraid to quit my crappy retail management job. Then in 2000 I found some balls and told the boss to get fucked. Haven’t looked back since.

I now live in Sydney, one of the greatest cities on Earth (if you don’t take into account the trains) I have a job from which I may earn a six figure income this year, I have some great friends and I am almost never bored.

Theres far too many different opinions on what “having a life” even means. Why be like the millions of people out there that contantly socialize to “have a life” to begin with. Just because someone is shy or whatever the circumstances are, doesn’t have a life… does that mean they really don’t have one? Hey, I breathe, I exercise, I goto the movies, I have my health, I spend time on the computer looking for new things to get into, most of which is illegal related material but hey, I’m happy and I really don’t care what other people perceive to be as “having a life”. If you done something for quite some time and its become a bit repetitious then hey, just try something new. Fear is what keeps many people from taking chances in life. In my own opinion you live just once. Why not try something you’d never dream of trying to begin with.

The computer is a weird piece of technology but if you’re the type that chats online, state your opinion or share thoughts on a forum, and have friends online… Who’s to say they aren’t real? Is the person on the otherside of the computer that you’re talking to not a human being like yourself? Remember theres always more than one way to look at things. Never be too much in a hurry to follow the crowd. Step outside the box and study it before making any kind of assumption. :slight_smile:

p.s. I’m proud of my rather large amount of posts here!! l0l

All i can say is. YES, i’m happy. :slight_smile:

Change jobs to something you like.
Getting depressed / mopy / suicidal isn’t gonna help … and no-one is gonna magically appear and solve your problems for you.

I’m surprised you don’t have any friends at work to hang out with for a few drinks / etc, at least even after work.

A smile helps. Don’t talk about depressing stuff … people think you are boring if you talk about negative stuff all the time.

i have a life, but just like theone1 said, it’s and up and down roller-coaster of a ride…hey, that’s what keeps it interesting, right?

btw, i hated my job (more because i was underpaid and being exploited) and quit without having another one (stupid move)…now im just gonna go back to school to get more specialized and do something that i really enjoy…hmm, now if i could only figure out what that is…:wink:

yeah i have a life…the alternative would be…not so great…:slight_smile:
I have a job i don’t like…
Friends who take advantage of my kindheartedness
And Family that lives away but close enough when i need them…

oh yeah…and I have Tax :slight_smile:

No, see my sig.

And it’s always alright, since you can REBOOT it

It depends on my mood … but I’m almost always happy, so : yes.

Is going to find some pretty gf, to make it perfect.

Maybe the time has come to drastically change your life by leaving it all behind. Try to find a job in a other country, join a Israeli Farm, work on a cruisevessel, work in a bar, etc. Your social life will surely improve, your work is your hobby… This gives you a feeling of freedom that washes all your problems away…