Do you have a stupid blog?

vbimport

Do you have a stupid blog? :slight_smile:

Dear diary, today the internet was very mean to me… blah blah… nobody cares … blah blah… but it makes you feel special … blah blah… especially Mr. Belvedere, he called my blog stupid… i’m gonna kick his ass! blah blah…

By the way, yup, i have a stupid blog too where i write crappy stories.

I’ve never found the time to do one. I don’t think i’ll bother now. :slight_smile:

well…i saw like my cousin do one and was interested for one time, so i joined (www.asiagroove.com), but now it’s being like since 2 months since i last wrote in it…can’t be screwed…

no way, there is enough shit of me on this forum…

hahahahahaha you funny wtf you need somtin like that for? ehh i use my brain to remember all the stupid shit i done or what pissed me off or whatever.
BUT i have a shit list of prank call numbers that called me and hung up so i can find out the address and kick them in the ass.

I have a PDA and I don’t even have the diligence to use that…and that has some real utility…but later…when I publish my memoirs of my days at cdfreaks, I’ll wish I had one.

I thought about it but then rembered that I am not a attention seeking idiot.

LOOK AT ME, YES ME, ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Womble, what a blessing that you ARE not an attention whore.

Nope I dont have one and I dont read 'em either.

uh i have one…but it seems i have locked all access…:frowning: so i guess that would be I HAD one…and then the answer would be …uhhh no…

no but i have a stupid dog :slight_smile:

Noz, does that dog love you?

it sure does isadore…but only a little :slight_smile:

having a dog is like having a retarded child…you love 'em to death but they just don’t get it sometimes :wink:

What he said. :iagree:

What’s a stupid blog?

I don’t have a stupid blog, but I do have a non-stupid blog.

[QUOTE=Dee-27;991235]I’ve never found the time to do one. I don’t think i’ll bother now. :)[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

I thought a blog was when you ate too much fiber, as in “I really had a big blog after dinner”.

about watt is this
…sorry que no cacho ni madre…