Do you have a special avatar for Talk like a pirates day?

I like to change my avatar for different holidays sometimes, like Halloween. September 19 is talk like a pirate day and this is also a holiday that I like to recognise, for a variety of reasons. But not so much for talking like a pirate. More as a demonstration against what is becoming the status quo!

To me, there is a battle going on between us and big business like the music industry and the motion picture industry. Fair Use Rights, are constantly being degraded in the name of all mighty profit. The money has been enough to cause serious damage to our freedom to do what we want with what we buy. It also costs us money to fight the protections and to now even to comply! A prime example is blue laser movie playback. :a

They may have gotten control of hardware giants, politicians and lawmakers, but not the private citizen.

Another reason, is Pirates Bay. They are really sticking their necks out and it is fun to feel like I can support them some way. Maybe if they get caught up, I can get a shirt!! :cool:

So it’s close enough for me to put on my pirate patch! Maybe some others can find ways to modify their avatar for Pirates Day or even find a new one, to use for Sept 19. :wink:

I’ve still got mine from last year. Opps :wink:

Hmm…i’ll work on my army baby to make him a pirate army baby if i find the time :stuck_out_tongue:

M’lord…to have someone from down under representing a pirate would truly be an honour! :flower: Savvy? :slight_smile:

Sounds good! We may need a choppa! :slight_smile:

Here’s my new avvy :smiley:

No, not a choppa. A ship. Ill make a new one. And if anyone steals it, Ill send them to the plank. For I am Captain Jack Sparrow.

Cap’n Jack Sparrow is my hero

Nice to have a fan:)

:bow:

Is this allowed? :bigsmile:

Hahahahaha :bow:

yep just for pirates day !

/me is drooling :stuck_out_tongue:

Arrr me 'harties :stuck_out_tongue:

How about this one?

OoooooH I like that flag! :cool:

I do now :stuck_out_tongue:

my elephant like it.

Welcome aboard Zevi! WOW! We are going to be ready for Pirates day! :kiss: :iagree:

OMG I just saw that frikkin’ hook on Debro’s avy LOOOOOL!!! :bigsmile:

Edit: And now I just saw the Pirates Seal! :bow: