Do you fancy stroppy?

vbimport

After a few posts between me and Arachne, i believe that we should prove to her that everyone fancys stroppy.

It’s kinda hard to fancy someone who’s never posted a pic of themselves (hint, Stroppy) :wink:

I very much like his online persona, though. :slight_smile: :iagree:

And I notice a distinct lack of undercrackers in that poll. :stuck_out_tongue:

What happened to all about personality?

Told you what I think about his personality…the online one that we see. :slight_smile:

ha! cought you using the edit button… whats an undercracker lol

I’d have thought you’d know, being a Brit :p…you know, the God Option - usually involving wearing underpants on the head. :wink:

i feel like such a failure to my country :frowning: but ive never heard that expression before… time to listen to some patriotic music scrambles to find god save the queen

the sex pistols version :wink:

Hey…I go to bed and wake up finding myself on (up?) a poll? Mamma Mia!
I don’t know whether I should be embarrassed or feel special…I’ll take the second option.
My online persona is me…pure and simple. Whimsical, silly, heart-on-sleeve, slightly damaged goods, overly generous (to the consternation of what’s left of my family) very nutty and pretty much somewhat of a loner. No artiface in this silly old body.
Arachne…you want me to post a photo? Cripes! I’d break the camera lens! I would never inflict such a horrible thing on anyone…especially the people I care about here in the forum.

see stromp: people like you

They like you too, you silly old codger! :iagree: :wink: :bigsmile:

:iagree: :bigsmile:

LOL I thought [B] stroppy[/B] lives in God’s own land OZ ( Down Under ), I didn’t think you can use the underpants Option Down Under. But I think there should have been a “ Just pass me a Vegemite sandwich “ Option !!! Anyway anybody that lives in OZ has my YES vote. :slight_smile:

Ugh!! I’d much rather wear underwear on my head:p…and vegemite=:Z in my opinion

Don’t worry Wazzy, not all Aussies like Vegemite! Me, I think it looks and tastes like axle grease that has curdled! :Z :iagree:

I love vegimite… i feel so alone :frowning:

MMMMMMMM! My favorite!
stroppy is cool. :cool: :cool: :cool:
Very smart too!

Oh…don’t be sad. I still like you. Just give me peanut butter or plum jam when I come visit you. You can have all the Vegemite you want. :iagree: :wink:

Wobble, kind Sir, I do not deserve such praise (give me chocky instead!). :bigsmile:

Only version worth listening to :iagree: :iagree:

LMAO @ coathi :bigsmile:

Vegemite…YUMMY! :iagree: