Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

vbimport

Do you believe in extraterrestrials?

Yes! Here’s proof:

In all seriousnous though, I find it hard to believe that in an everexpanding universe that’s so massive, that Earth holds the only life.

yes.

I find it hard to believe that in an everexpanding universe that’s so massive, that Earth holds the only life.

Just because they are voices in my head doesn not mean they are not out there to get me :slight_smile:

Yes.

It’s not a question if there is extraterrestrial live, but when (if ever) we will encounter them (or they us).

Btw, what’s the difference between “no” and “hell no”? :confused:

yes, but i think that the chance any of them have ever visited planet earth or slim to none.

Makes you wonder… The truth is out there… Somewhere. :eek:

No I don’t and neither do you. I am not one is discuise either. Forget everything you saw and go back to sleep. It was only a dream.

Yes

yes

believe it when i see it

erik

Actually…I believe tha Mr. B and Namoh might be extraterrestrials… :stuck_out_tongue:

And a lot of mexicans in the US are also illegal aliens. :confused:

I know the ex is definitely out of this world :slight_smile:

YES - It is the ONLY explanation why some of the posts in the Freaks are what they are - eh?

There has to be intelligent life out there because there is bugger all down here on Earth.

ROFTLMAO

P.S.: >#&@@Ä|#&]]{]{}íí°˘^^ˇ~

I remember that little alien chick that picked me up back in the 70’s. She stole my heart. (ok, she only took a little piece to experiment with). But those big sad eyes. Ok, so our relationship was a little gray. She could really do things with those long slender fingers. She was outta this world.

What do you mean?

Do they exist somewhere in this universe? I sure hope so (yes).

That they’ve visited Earth? (and that there’s been a vast conspiracy to cover up that fact?) No and no.

Æøå ÿ

nope.