Do wii love it

Did any of you get a Nintendo wii console last friday?
whats it really like is it living up to your expectations and all the hype?

My son-in-law got it and really likes it.

Better to buy than give sony or microsoft your money since they are trying to charge you a arm and leg for everything they can.

:iagree:
YEP it’s [B]GREAT [/B]!!! and it [B] ROCKS [/B]!!! I don’t have an X-Box or PS3 and will never buy one simply out of Principle. IF more people boycotted Sony and M$ products they would change there attitude and the way they do business and be more consumer friendly. :smiley:

yes yes yes yes yes

Wii Love it.

is it worth the money?

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Are we clear about this? yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

What’s the Wii-mote like to use? Is it as much fun as it looks??
I’m considering getting a Wii next year and would be really interested to hear how the game play is.

House full for Christmas son-in-law’s WII was the hit last night with everyone big kids as well as small ones.

So how is the lasting power of the wii now that some have owned it for awhile now? It looked like alot of developers just rushed most of the wii games aside from first party games. Now that the Wii is doing so rediculously good i’m bettin my money on the Wii gettin some sweet games in the near future. These developers can’t help but jump on the bandwagon now. I like the design of the console it looks like something out of the first Star wars. I mean the 4th.