Do not want files sorted after burning!

vbimport

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum but it’s the closest I could find for what I would like to know.

I have 20 AVI files that are basically DIVX videos. I want to burn them onto a CD in a particular order.

However, when the final burn is done, the files are sorted in alphabetical order. And therefore when they play on my DVD player the files play out of sync.

I used Nero and Easy CD Creator.

Is there a way to burn a CD where the files are in the order in which I add them.

Thanks for your help.

You could try the trial version of ConvertXtoDvd. I don’t know about the free versions of Dvd Flick or FAVC, but somebody might come along who does. With ConvertXtoDvd, as far as I know you add the files in the order you want them coverted in.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2089010]You could try the trial version of ConvertXtoDvd. I don’t know about the free versions of Dvd Flick or FAVC, but somebody might come along who does. With ConvertXtoDvd, as far as I know you add the files in the order you want them coverted in.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, ConverXtoDVD leaves a watermark using the trial version.

The only way I’ve found to do this properly so far is to rename my files starting with 01, 02, 03, etc…

But if there is an actual way of solving my problem that would be great to know.

Thanks.

I would give the other two a shot then, you got nothing to lose.

[QUOTE=beef barley;2089021]I would give the other two a shot then, you got nothing to lose.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch. The DVDFlick worked like a charm…even better than what I was expecting. I now have a semi-professional looking DVD created from AVI files. Cheers!

Glad you got it done. :clap: