Do not stop with your genital?

vbimport

I found it (last line) here

I dont understand… why would a swedish stop a chain saw with their genital:bigsmile:

imagine the damage…

LOL :bigsmile:

Crazy Swedes!! I am sure Airhead has tried this lots of times :stuck_out_tongue:

Now somebody has been tampering with the truth. It says nothing about genitals on our chainsaws. It does say not to stop the chain with your hands though :), checked myself on our chainsaw. Anyone without a chainsaw is a sissy :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course there would not be any trouble stopping the chain with our hard [censored] :smiley:

Originally posted by Airhead
[B]Now somebody has been tampering with the truth. It says nothing about genitals on our chainsaws. It does say not to stop the chain with your hands though :), checked myself on our chainsaw. Anyone without a chainsaw is a sissy :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course there would not be any trouble stopping the chain with our hard [censored] :smiley: [/B]

lol, whatever…

What was the name of the band with the singer slinging a chainsaw araound?? Wonder if he has ever had an accident almost.

I think the bands name was Jackal

We (all the swedish dudes) have to make one thing absolute clear to the rest of you…IT WAS TAKEN FROM A NORWEGIAN CHAINSAW!! Did everybody hear that???:bigsmile: /gs.