Do existing subscribers get a special discount to upgrade

vbimport

I am a DVDFab DVD copy user with a lifetime subscription. I just bought a Desktop PC with blu-ray. My wife is buying me a blu-ray burner for Christmas. I want to purchase Blu-Ray Copy subscription for lifetime. The Price is $105 less 25% discount to anyone for the holidays special. I am hoping their is an additional special current subscriber upgrade discount???
Also does anyone know if the Blu-Ray copy also converts Blu-Ray to DVD as part of the subscription as it advertises???
Thanks
Steve

[QUOTE=Steven J. Germano;2614907]I am a DVDFab DVD copy user with a lifetime subscription. I just bought a Desktop PC with blu-ray. My wife is buying me a blu-ray burner for Christmas. I want to purchase Blu-Ray Copy subscription for lifetime. The Price is $105 less 25% discount to anyone for the holidays special. I am hoping their is an additional special current subscriber upgrade discount???
Also does anyone know if the Blu-Ray copy also converts Blu-Ray to DVD as part of the subscription as it advertises???
Thanks
Steve[/QUOTE]

Hi Steve

Sorry as far as I know there is no additional discount for current subscriber when purchasing another module.

Blu-ray copy and Blu-ray to DVD are separate modules and sold separatly.

[B]SJ[/B]