DNC Phony "Successful Burn"

vbimport

Hi All,
New member here. This is the problem: Using DNC Pro, with Windows XP have no problem copying DVD with 3rd party Decrypter “AnyDVD”
Burn will start automatically with all log notes looking good. After about 30 seconds software records burn completed successfully!! with only 0.6mb burned of over 4gb!
What gives here? Just another note, I’ve always used 1clickDVD with no problem until recently, there when burn started I would get an error message!
Wondering if this is to coincidental to be a software problem or wrong settings or perhaps something with my system?
Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff

[QUOTE=jkmass17;2015991]Hi All,
New member here. This is the problem: Using DNC Pro, with Windows XP have no problem copying DVD with 3rd party Decrypter "AnyDVD"
Burn will start automatically with all log notes looking good. After about 30 seconds software records burn completed successfully!! with only 0.6mb burned of over 4gb!
What gives here? Just another note, I’ve always used 1clickDVD with no problem until recently, there when burn started I would get an error message!
Wondering if this is to coincidental to be a software problem or wrong settings or perhaps something with my system?
Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a burner problem and or some bad media to me if you have another brand of media give that a shot with either program it does not sound like a software problem.

What programs do you have installed do you have roxio drag and drop or nero incd installed both of these can cause conflicts with your burner and other software.

also do you have dvd43 installed if so remove it.

Might be a burner going bad as well as bad blank media or you might of been using a CDR ( It has been done before by others ).