DMX Music Profusion Update CD

Please help!!

Our store recently received a new DMX Music ProFusion X Gold music player. Every month we receive an update CD that contains over a gig of new music and I am desperately trying to figure out how to extract the data from the update disc so that I can convert the files to a useable format such as mp3 or wav. I am able to open the disc on my computer and view all of the files. The music files are in .pfc (Perfect Fit Component) format which I have never heard of. I am guessing that the pfc files are similar to PlayNetwork’s music files, but I can not figure out a way around the protection. We used to have a DMX Prodisc DS in our store and I was able to successfully convert that data to mp3 thanks to Truman’s post, but the new players are completely different. Any help or information that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance!!!

Hey All,

Noticed I haven’t had any replies yet. I thought it might make it a little bit easier if I uploaded an actual .pfc file. As I mentioned, I was able to extract the file, but I can not find a program that will convert the file to usable data. Any help or leads will be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you in advance!!

The link is…

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k7go6w

[QUOTE=AFMusic92;1645298]Hey All,

Noticed I haven’t had any replies yet. I thought it might make it a little bit easier if I uploaded an actual .pfc file. As I mentioned, I was able to extract the file, but I can not find a program that will convert the file to usable data. Any help or leads will be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you in advance!!

The link is…

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k7go6w[/QUOTE]

could you upload this on rapidshare please because i almost got a vius from that site

@ Cameron Birse: Welcome to the forum. Did you notice the post you responded to was about 2 and a half years old?

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2290800]@ Cameron Birse: Welcome to the forum. Did you notice the post you responded to was about 2 and a half years old?[/QUOTE]

Oh! :eek: Whoops! sorry i was wanting the AEI Or DMX Music files because i like there cover versions! Do you have any???