Dma problem

vbimport

All of a sudden my burns have been taking an extremely long time. I checked my Dma and got the folllowing results: Primary Ide, Device 0, Transfer mode:Dma if available, Current transfer mode:Ultra Dma mode 5,
Device 1, Transfer mode:Dma if available, Current transfer mode: Not applicable.
Seconary Ide, Device 0, Transfer mode: Dma if avilable, Current transfer mode: Pio mode, Device 1, Transfer mode: Dma if available. Current transfer mode: Pio mode. I don’t think these are the correct settings but I donn’t know how to change them, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi :slight_smile:

Right-click your Secondary IDE channel in Device Manager, then click Uninstall. Reboot, and Windows will re-detect the channel and the drive(s) attached.

Hopefully that should do the trick :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2018739]Hi :slight_smile:

Right-click your Secondary IDE channel in Device Manager, then click Uninstall. Reboot, and Windows will re-detect the channel and the drive(s) attached.

Hopefully that should do the trick :)[/QUOTE]
Your advice was on the money, as usual. Thank you!

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2018779]Your advice was on the money, as usual. Thank you![/QUOTE]

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2018779]Your advice was on the money, as usual. Thank you![/QUOTE]

Yo-

Damn - she is [I]good[/I] - and [I]cute[/I] too-eh!! :iagree: :iagree::smiley: