DL inkjet printable, are there any good ones

For DL right now Verbatim seems the way to go, but other then a few
references to junk brands I haven’t seen anything about printable DL that are decent. Do they exhist? Are they less then a fortune?

Thanks,
Mark

>>>>For DL right now Verbatim seems the way to go, but other then a few
references to junk brands I haven’t seen anything about printable DL that are decent. Do they exhist? Are they less then a fortune?<<<<

You can now purchase Verbatim printable dual layer DVD+R media. I have burned five of these, to date, with no problems.

I have (so far) only seen them offered by Supermediastore.com and by Meritline.

They come in a 20-pack.

At the time I bought, Meritline was offering a tempting sale, which consisted of a rebate that would bring them all of the way down to about $3.00 per disc. (As I recall, they were $110.00, minus a $50 mail in rebate offer, which would put them at about $60.00, after you received your rebate many months later – resulting in only $3.00.) That rebate is gone, now, though.

Supermediastore was asking close to $5.00 per disc, at the same time. I have a slightly higher trust in Supermediastore than in Meritline, although neither comes close to Rima if anything goes wrong.

Do a search, you will find them. Expect to pay between $4.50 and $5.00.

NOTE: They are not “hub-printable.” And, they are white-topped. To date, I have been 100% happy with them.

-Bruce

Buy.com has the Verbatim DL printables for $95 with free shipping.

Yes, the Vebatim printables are great. I bought one 20-pack from Meritline with that rebate deal BSpielbauer mentioned. Those came to $3 each. I previously bought a 20-pack from Newegg for $110, or $5.50 each. Newegg still has them for $110.

I’ve seen Ritek DL printables available but I haven’t tried those. I prefer the Verbatim DL media. It would be nice if Verbatim would make some hub-printables though.