Dl DVDs?

Hi

Simply put can AnyDVD rip dl dvds & can clonedvd2 burn onto dl dvds with 100 % quality? Just bought both & waiting for the verbas to arrive through the post…thx for any response:)

I think the best way for a dl back-up with AnyDVD is to have it running in the background and open up ImgBurn, set it to read mode and begin ripping it. This will keep the original layer brake. Then once that is done, pop in a dl dvd in your burner and burn the MDS file with ImgBurn, and thats about as far as perfect as you can get.

[QUOTE=Metrock;1949161]I think the best way for a dl back-up with AnyDVD is to have it running in the background and open up ImgBurn, set it to read mode and begin ripping it. This will keep the original layer brake. Then once that is done, pop in a dl dvd in your burner and burn the MDS file with ImgBurn, and thats about as far as perfect as you can get.[/QUOTE]

I think the most effective DL backup is to make sure your drive can booktype to -ROM and is firmware updated. But rather use the slysoft software AnyDVD running in the background and then use CloneCD to duplicate media to the DL media, as CloneCD keeps the layer break…Why do a MDS file when you can go straight from original media to image file and back to DL media using less steps in the process…

Since almost all commercial movies are DL, the answer is yes, AnyDVD can handle those. CloneDVD2 will produce very good quality also but IMO, CloneCD is better.

thanks a million guys:)