Dl burning problem

hi.

how can i burn dl dvd image? i tried mounting it in alcohol and then simply copying it it wouldn’t work. then i tried burn it with imgburn it wouldn’t even open it (it said there’s no such file in folder although it was there), so i made an image out of mounted dvd image and then burned it. it also didn’t work. the problem is that i had trouble with opening dvds in explorer (it took half a minute to open it) and it wouldn’t open any file on burned dvds. the image is alcohol image and works perfectly when mounted. do i have to do something extra when i burn dl dvds or what? please help.

tnx.

What is the file extension of the image (for example ‘.ISO’)?

no. alcohol’s .mdf extension.

Maybe there is an error in the image file.

How did you create it?

it is not an error in image cause it works perfectly well when it is mounted.

[QUOTE=lobotomix;1923631]it is not an error in image cause it works perfectly well when it is mounted.[/QUOTE]

Doubtful. Create a new iso, burnt hat by using Imgburn.

it’s not doubtful cause i’ve mounted the image and it woprked perfectly, while burned dvd wouldn’t even open text files. do i have to place manualy layer break or it is done automatically?

If there is a .mds file load that in Imgburn. That is the file that contains the layer break info.

[QUOTE=sikoone;1924989]If there is a .mds file load that in Imgburn. That is the file that contains the layer break info.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, Alcohol 120% creates two files when it makes an image a MDF and a MDS file. As suggested try burning by loading the MDS file. If you do not have a MDS file associated with your MDF file then convert the MDF file to a ISO.

:cool::cool: