DJ programs

vbimport

Hiya!

Give Digital 1200sl a try from VisioSonic. But beware, if you’re looking for a crackable program, don’t pick this one. It has one mother of a protection system!!!

Hope this helps!

HeLLHouND

do you guys happen to know any good programs that will allow me to mix/mend songs togther?

thanks HeLLHouND! =)

Here is a good dj program. At www.bpm.com you can download the demo. This program is crackable.

Siege

Yowza!

Digital 1200sl is indeed very good, but apparently the protection isn´t THAT good. I have Radium´s FULL version of 1200sl and his little brother 1000sl. Other good DJing progz are:

MixVibes PRO plays music (mp3, wav, midi, cd…) and videos(!), pitch control, 10band HQ equalizer, hi/mid/lo mutebutton, built in effects (filter, phaser, reverb, echo…), stratch, cue, supports up to 4 soundcards and 10 (or so) channels. I highly recommend this one. You can finds a crack on astalavista.box.sk

MJ Studio by D-Lusion. Looks great, works great. Little less complicated then MixVibes but has some great features. You can link MJ Studio to other D-Lusion products and make them work together -> Rubberduck (a bassline synthsizer) and DrumStation (a drumcomputer)
I haven´t found a crack for the lastest version yet, though…

DeeJay System is a easy, straight on program. Just the basic functions: play, stop, forward, reverse, cue, cueloop, pitch…a good program.

There are a lot more of these program´s I know…if you want more info…let me know.

Hey nostrofu! [just incase you didn’t check your mail!]

I didn’t know there was an official Radium release of 1200sl (or 1000sl for that matter). Would it be possible for you to put it on the web or email it to me here: HeLLHouND@wiggie.freeserve.co.uk (or point me in a direction where I can get it). I’m not a professional DJ or anything, just like fooling around with these things. However, that didn’t stop me spending a good few weeks trying to crack this program (talk about frustrating!!!).

Anyway, I hope you can help me.

Thnx a lot!

HeLLHouND

[This message has been edited by HeLLHouND (edited 02 April 2000).]

Hey, do I get a prize for the most amount of post editing? Or is it a sign that I’ve been up toooooooo long?

just wannna keep you company

Thanks R-N. I was getting lonely!!!

[This message has been edited by Ruff-Next_Gangsta (edited 02 April 2000).]

[This message has been edited by HeLLHouND (edited 03 April 2000).]

Hey! Can you put the crack for Digital 1200sl online or something?

I really apriciate if you do!

Cya wannabe