Divxtodvd HELP

vbimport

I have a movie that is cd1 avi and cd2 avi i want to make it one dvd how do i do it with Divxtodvd or will it not do it.Please help

DivxToDVD supports most popular format such Divx, Xvid, MOV, VOB, Mpeg, Mpeg4, AVI, WMV, DV and stream formats. It converts your single files into a compliant DVD Video set of files and burns it on a DVD media.

DivxToDVD 2 supports multiple video files…

Try 1ClickDVDMovie… It has been working for me on most avi’s. Just make sure U select the cd2 first and then hold control and select cd1 or your movie will be backwards (Second half then first half)

Put both cds onto your harddrive, then download the latest version of divxtodvd (version 1.99.17 has menus) install and open divxtodvd. Select both files in the correct order and press convert----if you want more precise setting have a look into a tutorial that can be found here: http://www.vso-software.fr/tutorial.htm

The only reason this would not be possible is that the total size of the two cds is too large to fit onto a dvd////then again you can burn these onto a DVD 5 or a DVD9