DivX on TV without subtitles

I have problems to watch DivX movies on my TV. I have WinXP, GeForce4 MX440 Microstar with Tv out. Driver is DetonatorXP 41.09, program MV2Player. I don’t know where to turn on subtitles in the menu (on Monitor everything is OK, movie and sub, but on TV I can only watch movie without subtitles.) Where is that option that I must check, and to see also subtitles in the TV as on monitor. I selected TV as a expanding of my monitor in pref. menu because I can’t see option to check to clone monitor.
Thanks,
Dragan

If you select your TV as second screen, to expand your desktop to, this might be the cause of your problem with the subtitles, as the overlay functionality (that may be used for displaying subs) is only availble on the main screen.

I like this program called TV Tool (www.tvtool.de) for optimizing the TV out of my GF cards. Check it out I’d say and buy it if you like it… (it only costs ?10)…

Is there other tool, like TV-Tool, that can work with ATI adapter ?

ATI have not such problems and you can use the hydravision function.

Corbus, what do u mean :
>ATI have not such problems and you can use the hydravision function

What is hydravision function ?
When i watch divx on my TV, i see the picture at many times in little “squares”…not sharp picture…
i want to improve quality.

Originally posted by eitanlu
[B]Corbus, what do u mean :
>ATI have not such problems and you can use the hydravision function

What is hydravision function ?
When i watch divx on my TV, i see the picture at many times in little “squares”…not sharp picture…
i want to improve quality. [/B]

You could also choose something else than NTSC perhaps ?

I meant ATI has no problems on dual-display on the cards with TV out function thanks to the hydravision (the ATI equivalent for nVidia’s nView). In the software control panel from ATI you mayt choose clone mode or extended desktop on two monitors or a monitor and TV. (tested on 9000, 9500, 9700 models)

Also on the cards forementioned I have never such problems like subtitles display error or misses. Better use another player with support for sub decoders.