Divx not playing in CD-RW

vbimport

Hello, i have philips hi-fi music system (FWD792/798) which is 1.5 years old. Before this system plays everything but last month loader gets “defected” and need to change.

After changing, now this system don’t play any Divx file if write it on re-writable CD but if same file write it on DVD then play wonderfully. But before there is no such problem. Anyone can tell me there is any solution of this… there is any firmware upgrade required which gets downgraded when changed the loader?

On this link you can see the music system config

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/en/za/consumer/cc/_productid_FWD792_98_ZA_CONSUMER/DVD-Mini-Hi-Fi-System+FWD792-98

** I also noticed if any mp3 file recorded at above 256kbps then don’t play but before you throw anything then get played. Definately something gets degraded.

[QUOTE=ashras99;2047756]Hello, i have philips hi-fi music system (FWD792/798) which is 1.5 years old. Before this system plays everything but last month loader gets “defected” and need to change.

After changing, now this system don’t play any Divx file if write it on re-writable CD but if same file write it on DVD then play wonderfully. But before there is no such problem. Anyone can tell me there is any solution of this… there is any firmware upgrade required which gets downgraded when changed the loader?

On this link you can see the music system config

http://www.consumer.philips.com/consumer/en/za/consumer/cc/_productid_FWD792_98_ZA_CONSUMER/DVD-Mini-Hi-Fi-System+FWD792-98

** I also noticed if any mp3 file recorded at above 256kbps then don’t play but before you throw anything then get played. Definately something gets degraded.[/QUOTE]

An “hifimusic system” will play divx files…were more than NEW to me…

this is new to you that hi-fi system playing Divx?

Have you checked the link in previous post, i am not lying and this is not a new thing anymore…

[B]i have philips hi-fi [I]music[/I] system[/B]
is for music only…

No, i have not checked that link.

Okay then, if a divx file wont play then you should ask those who created that file(s) or the Phips support!

Playback Media DVD , DivX , DVD+R/+RW , DVD-R/-RW , Video CD , SVCD , Picture CD

the mp3 “problem” is normal because of the age of that system.

age have nothing to do… and i think you must update urself because from last 2-3 years all hi-fi music systems play divx files.