Divx dvds

I have a DVD player that plays avi files thru divx. I burn the files to dvd using the divx program everything works great. BUT, is there any way to burn the disc so that i can create a custom menu when i put the dvd in my player instead of just showing the file names? ive tried cant figure it out. i dont want to convert them, just burn as avi so i can get whole seasons of shows on 1 cd. what programs can i use to burn in this format with a menu?

There is a version of divx that supports menus, but the player also has to support that version.

[QUOTE=Larroyo33;2301944]I have a DVD player that plays avi files thru divx. I burn the files to dvd using the divx program everything works great. BUT, is there any way to burn the disc so that i can create a custom menu when i put the dvd in my player instead of just showing the file names? ive tried cant figure it out. i dont want to convert them, just burn as avi so i can get whole seasons of shows on 1 cd. what programs can i use to burn in this format with a menu?[/QUOTE]

I’m looking for the same kinda deal. Have u tried using Divx Author? It does allow u to create menus and keep the Divx format. But the Divx files itself will grow in size a little bit.