divX download contains 2 AVI files - why?

vbimport

Hi - just a simple question:

When searching movies to download via torrent, I’ll often find a torrent with 2 x ~700MB AVI files - usually labelled CD1 and CD2.

Now - if I’m only going to be watching these movies on my pc, is there any use in me downloading these torrents? I’ll have to paste these two AVIs together before watching…

or am I better off going for a 1x ~700MB AVI download? divX quality would be pretty decent for 700-odd MB…?

Can I ask if these are commercial movie titles, for which there is a copyright issue?

some of them, yes.

Then I’m sorry, we cannot help. Please take note of this section of the forum rules:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

* Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;
* Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;
* [b]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/b]
* Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.

Thread closed.