DiViDeZeRo site DOWN!

vbimport

I just posted the article DiViDeZeRo site DOWN!.

We got a message from DiViDeZeRo that he shut down his site.
The reason for the shutdown was that it took up too much time and he got some heat from various anti-piracy organisations…

Too bad…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/487-DiViDeZeRo-site-DOWN.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/487-DiViDeZeRo-site-DOWN.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Unbelievable!! I only found the DivideZero site a few days and downloaded a shitload of stuff. It would have to be the best site of it’s kind I’ve found so far…professionally done and very informative…and now it’s gone!!
Come back DivideZero…we all miss you!! Those anti-piracy dickheads are only jealous!

damn this realy sucks!!!
dividezero is the best info site i ever have seen,surfed by every day to watch and download the latest…
hope he will be back in the future…

-= live`s a bitch so fuck her hard =-

I noticed it last night to! Didn’t expect that he would be gone 4 real! (thought it just was down)

C ya L8r Divide!

What about www.cdrsoft.net ???

UBB Code doesn´t work here, i have noticed it now

I loved this site ! Great stuff and progs !!! Hope to see back in da scene, soon Zero !

What a shame.
Best organized data base for CDR software and utilities quits the scene.
Please come back!!

I too enjoyed the site… It was a professionally authored site with informative newz all the time… Itz a shame that these anti-piracy shmuckz have too fuck with us, especially when we are entitles to understand how to make working backupz of software we own…

Hopefully after a little ‘vacation’ Divide will bring it back up with a different URL…

Anywayz, Divide thankz for a great site all these monthz!

NOW u all have to buy the software, just like i do, I HATE DOWNLOADING IT FOR FREE OFF THE INTERNET, (at least i can, coz i have the monney for it , tnx for the anti-piracy groups!!!

A reply to ]Q[ … i think that your dad gives you a lot of money to buy it … but don’t worry piracy never dies we still be able to find stuff somewhere else, so stay put and go buy anythink you like! My sympathy to the guy of that site, he have done a great job, hope will see you again!

I cant Fucking believe that!That guy had one of the best and didactic web pages over the net,and always answer the emails !!!I had some problems several times and he was always willing to help me!!Always had the first news first!
Come BACK MAN!!!
COME ON!!!

WHY? WHY? WHY?
We’ll miss you DiViDeZeRo…

No doubt about it, DiViDeZeRo’s site was the best on the web.
So, i hope DeViDe will be back very soon

I CANT BELIEVE IT
I RECENTLY DISCOVERED THIS SITE BY ACCIDENT
IT HAD EVERYTHING AND I WAS VISITING IT EVERY DAY
DIVIDEZERO U R THE BEST
PLS COME BACK

Great site, Dividezero. We will surely miss you. Hope yopu’ll be back some day.

Very much hope Devide x Zero
returns as I know it will be
greatly missed by me and many
others. The Best site of all.

WE HAVE TO SUPPORT THE GUY!!!
WE HAVE TO WRITTE HIM EMAILS,I WOULD LIVE TO DO THAT …DOES THE DIRECTION OF THIS PLACE HAS HIS EMAIL??
OR ANY BODY??
WE MISS YOU DIVI!!!
BACK IMEDIATLY…WILL VISIT YOUR SPONSORS 3 TIMES A DAY!!!

I must say that I’m touched by all these responds… But at least for the next couple of months, I’m not gonna start a new site. As I already stated before, not only the anti-piracy groups convinced me, but I also have a private life (work, friends, girlfriend, etc.) and it was becoming too much… Perhaps after the summer, when I’ve moved to a new location, I’ll be back.

Thanx for all of these kind words…

DiVIDe Zero is busy.
You gotta understand that people.
Indeed, His site was the BEST. But still, There r more places you can go to in order to get CDr software. try:www.cdrsoft.net
And if you want REALLT good cracks you go here:
http://216.149.82.245/hambo/index.html
Or offcoarse go to TNT’s site.
There’s a link on the main page.
Core, Radium, TNT, Eminence, and more… are VERY proffesional cracking groups!
And PLEASE!