Dissatisfied with ConvertXtoDVD & HD: can't get it to work right?

vbimport

Sorry to say I gave up on version (6) about four months ago , no mater what I tried video and audio menus would not play to my imputed required time duration so still using last available version 5 which works just fine with me on windows10.
Great software one of the best out there , but just a shame I can not get their new menu system in version 6. to give me at least three and a half minutes of menu time. (also the same problem in convert x to hd)

[QUOTE=mosis14;2780080]Sorry to say I gave up on version (6) about four months ago , no mater what I tried video and audio menus would not play to my imputed required time duration so still using last available version 5 which works just fine with me on windows10.
Great software one of the best out there , but just a shame I can not get their new menu system in version 6. to give me at least three and a half minutes of menu time. (also the same problem in convert x to hd)[/QUOTE]
This is just a Post release if your having problems did you not consider contacting ConvertXtoDVD support? They would know more about your problem and the feedback would help them fix any bugs you know.

(moved posts from http://club.myce.com/f3/convertxtodvd-6-updates-275847/ )