Disney Up

vbimport

Has anyone made a copy of the movie Up by Disney.I am having a hard time trying to make a copy of this movie. I am using DVDFab 6120. Thanks

[QUOTE=Ojib;2457578]Has anyone made a copy of the movie Up by Disney.I am having a hard time trying to make a copy of this movie. I am using DVDFab 6120. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Disney seems to create the most difficult to copy DVDs ever… They put so much protection on it, lots of invalid cells etc.

Maybe you could send a log to Fengtao. Anyway, when DVDFab doesn’t copy a DVD, AnyDVD does.

Well I’ll try . DVDFab crashes while it’s scanning the disk.

I sent Fengtao the info files.I had to extract the Info files through the drive could not do it through DVDFab.I hope I got all of them…

According to the Disney site, Up is not available on DVD yet…hmmm

dvd is released on 11-10-2009

I have family that owns a Mom and Pop type of movie rental store and I bought one from them, notice the word “bought”, they got this about 3 days ago from their distributor.

(Text removed)

Ojib, I’d appreciate it if we could keep this a bit more polite please.

Thank you.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:

Ojib There is a new DVDFab release try it, also try with Pathplayer on and if that does not work try with PathPlayer Off.

[QUOTE=Wombler;2457951]Ojib, I’d appreciate it if we could keep this a bit more polite please.

Thank you.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:[/QUOTE]

Sorry , and I will ,but I hate when people say things that makes you look like a thief or something criminal.Sorry again

And I will try it with the new 6125 version

[QUOTE=Ojib;2458074]Sorry , and I will ,but I hate when people say things that makes you look like a thief or something criminal.Sorry again

And I will try it with the new 6125 version[/QUOTE]

No problem Ojib.

Let us know how you get on with v6.1.2.5.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Sorry guys same problem it just hangs while in its scanning the or analyzing the disk…It crashes my PC too.My PC is old though…

On most past movies turning off Pathplayer was the key to getting them done.

For main movie: Try turning off pathplayer then while playing the movie take a note of which chapter it is and then grab it.Let us know what chapter plays.

[QUOTE=Ojib;2458294]Sorry guys same problem it just hangs while in its scanning the or analyzing the disk…It crashes my PC too.My PC is old though…[/QUOTE]

Hi Ojib,
how old is the system you are talking about, and are you current on all your updates, for vid. drivers, OS sp, etc,
if they aren’t do an update then uninstall reboot and reinstall.
just a random thought. :smiley:

Had a friend try it on his new PC and same problem.Fab just hangs and never finishes analyzing the disk…

Plus I did turn off PathPlayer

Did you try just main movie? Did you start playing it in a player and take note of what chapter was playing once it was in the movie?

[QUOTE=bean55;2459146]Did you try just main movie? Did you start playing it in a player and take note of what chapter was playing once it was in the movie?[/QUOTE]
Yes,the thing is it did not finish the analyzing phase when you first put the disk in so I could not do anything.It’s like it could not read it.It played OK in my DVD player so the disk is fine…

[QUOTE=Ojib;2459258].It played OK in my DVD player so the disk is fine…[/QUOTE]

That’s not always the case, I’ve had movies that would play just fine on the DVD drive but could not
be read by DVDFab took them back for an exchange and all was well afterwords they could be read by
Fab and played fine. To look at them they looked absolutely perfect but it was something in the way it
was pressed that kept it from being read by Fab. Try cleaning the disc and if that doesn’t work see if
you can exchange it for another one at the place you bought it from. :iagree:

It seems there’s a new protection on this disk guys and ATM other programs are having the same difficulties.

Looks like we’ll need to wait for another update from Fengtao.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Hi. I also am fortunate enough to buy movies before release date. I try to backup just for fun. This one has me stumped. I use dvdfab 6.1.2.5, and with pathplayer on OR off, always points to title 21. This title seems to work fine, but only on my pc. Disc plays perfectly on pc, but try it on my dvd player for tv, starts somewhere randomly in the middle. Also seems to have scenes missing. Tried several titles and the only difference is are the movies starting points. By the way, it takes dvdfab up to 20 minutes break the movie down into these titles. I thought my pc was hanging up too, but it was just taking that long for dvdfab to work its’ magic At least 85 titles, so guessing the right one seems impossible. Good luck