Disney New Movie Protection

hi there dudes been using clone dvd to back up all my movies and also dvd shrink,noticed when i tried to back up my copy of Lion king 1 1/2 i get a little sort of a camera on the top of the movie sort of forgetting to turn of a feature,im puzzled is that a new copy scheme from disney anyone??thnkz mates.

what im trying to say is that when the backup is done and i run the movie on my dvd player on the middle top of the screen i get a little camera popping up during and while the movie is playing on the original it doesnt happen?? trying to figure out if its copy protection or i havent set my settings in clonedvd properly…i did full disk backup for my kids…thnkz.

Figured it out seems to me when u do a full disk copy of the movie when u try to play on your standalone it has the angle camera on thats what that little camera is so what i did was do a movie only of the dvd choosing angle2 and the camera thinngy is gone weird never had this problem…

Originally posted by gexx
… when i tried to back up my copy of Lion king 1 1/2 i get a little sort of a camera on the top of the movie sort of forgetting to turn of a feature,im puzzled …

Can you please elaborate on this part as I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say/ask?

Thanx:cool:

I think all that is the software is getting a little confused at the new encryption code, so it adds a multi angle mark to the disc. I noticed this as well, just turn it off in the settings of you dvd player.