Disney new DVD copy protection help

vbimport

Help to make a backup of new
Disney released DVD’s
DVDFAB 6.0.7.0 does not work
Looks like new copy protection . . . any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

[QUOTE=GodLives0626;2448777]Help to make a backup of new
Disney released DVD’s

Thanks[/QUOTE]
Try the newest beta version, I think you may be surprised, it cant hurt as you already own the program.

Which movies in particular? Have you checked in the DVDFab forum here at cdfreaks to see if anyone else is having problems with them? http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/

There is a new beta available here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-6-1-1-0-beta-october-10-2009-a-302240/

You can also try the free trial of AnyDVD if nothing else works. Use the built in ripper in AnyDVD. (right click the fox icon at the bottom right and click on “Rip DVD Video to Harddisk”.

Edit: Beaten to the punch. :slight_smile:

Try changing the setting in Path Player to always enable or else disenable as I have no problems with the new disney movies using ver 6.0.7.0

Disney released DVD’s

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I would love to help you as there is a simple, free program that will accomplish this.
Unfortunately, the last time I tried to help someone, the illustrious Kerry, sent me a nasty e-mail saying I was violating copyright laws and he removed the thread. Go figure.
It seems that when he tells you how to circumvent copyright protection, it is considered " information." When I do it, it is called illegal info.
I sent Kerry an e-mail asking for an explanation, but no reply. Maybe I’ll get one now.

@Paul Cohen

It is the policy of cdfreaks/MyCE to help people who wish to make copies of cds, dvds, blu ray movies, software and games that they own, either for backup purposes, or to change formats. But they must have the original copy, either on a disk or as a download that they have a legal right to.

If this is the thread you are talking about, http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/avi-dvd-error-300029/ , then you did nothing wrong. My reply was to the original poster, who had illegally downloaded copyright protected material through torrents.

If you sent me a pm about this, I don’t have a record of it in my list of messages. You may re-send it if you like, or compose a new one.

And if you have a relevant answer for the original poster in this thread, please feel free to mention it.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2448899]@Paul Cohen

It is the policy of cdfreaks/MyCE to help people who wish to make copies of cds, dvds, blu ray movies, software and games that they own, either for backup purposes, or to change formats. But they must have the original copy, either on a disk or as a download that they have a legal right to.

If this is the thread you are talking about, http://club.cdfreaks.com/f34/avi-dvd-error-300029/ , then you did nothing wrong. My reply was to the original poster, who had illegally downloaded copyright protected material through torrents.

If you sent me a pm about this, I don’t have a record of it in my list of messages. You may re-send it if you like, or compose a new one.

And if you have a relevant answer for the original poster in this thread, please feel free to mention it.[/QUOTE]

Kerry,
I tried to reply to your e-mail, but it kept saying invalid. When I sent the previous ones, it said it went through, so I assumed this would as well.
If you want to contact me, I would be happy to discuss my concerns privately.

Disney released DVD’s

Thanks[/QUOTE]

There are two options:
l. Download DVD43-this will decrypt the dvd.
Then use DVDShrink 3.2 to encode it.
2. If that does not work, although I am sure it will, download RIPIT4ME.
This program has always allowed me to backup my dvds.
Good luck.

[QUOTE=Paul Cohen;2448914]There are two options:
l. Download DVD43-this will decrypt the dvd.
Then use DVDShrink 3.2 to encode it.
2. If that does not work, although I am sure it will, download RIPIT4ME.
This program has always allowed me to backup my dvds.
Good luck.[/QUOTE]

I posted the programs to download. When I clicked on DVD43 above, it took me to a different program (anydvd.)
Just Google DVD43 to get the correct app.
It works in conjunction with DVDShrink and runs in the background.

DVDFAB has been known to have conflicts with DVD43,unless you disable the program from starting when a disc is inserted

“always enable pathplayer” should be the solution with new beta version of DVDFAB :cool:

[QUOTE=dave.evill;2448949]DVDFAB has been known to have conflicts with DVD43,unless you disable the program from starting when a disc is inserted

“always enable pathplayer” should be the solution with new beta version of DVDFAB :cool:[/QUOTE]

If you notice, I never said to use DVD43 with DVDFAB.
I said using DVD43 with DVDSHRINK 3.2 works very well.
If you use RIPIT4ME, it will also tell you to disable DVD43, as they are incompatible.

For anyone following this thread that wants DVD43 this post contains the correct link and I see there was a new version of this released only a few days ago.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thank you very much. I’ve been following your
reply. It was quite informative. Thanks. :bow:
:clap:

[QUOTE=TengD;2451129]Thank you very much. I’ve been following your
reply. It was quite informative. Thanks. :bow:
:clap:[/QUOTE]

Happy to help.
Good luck.:slight_smile: