Disney movies

I am using dvd fab express2.9.5.5 and can burn all movies but disney ones.
Is there something I should be doing so they will burn.
Using lg burner and dvd-r media 16x 4.7gb and 120 min.
I can not get a complete burn from movie to hdd.
Are there any suggestions for this problem. Would appreciate any help and advice.
Thanks

Instal the newest version 2.9.7.2.

But i don’t think the update will solve your problem :doh:

Sorry i can’t understand the question, bad english. :sad:

I would suggest updating to 2.9.7.2.
Using DVDfab Express or DVDFAB decrypter 2.9.7.2 with Lg GSA4163B and TDK TTGO2 disk at 4X I have no problems with any of the current movies, Disney-Sony or otherwise.
What disk are you using and what speed are you burning? With a little more information the experts will will be able to help you more than I.

floey, from your post doesn’t seem to be a blank media/burn issue, but rip of source to your HDD…possible that the previous advice of going to 2.9.7.2 would rectify, but for most recent past versions of Fab, no unusual problems with the Disney library…Any chance that these source discs have imperfections? That will cause a problem with any ripper like Fab…

If your problem actually is burning the disc, then would recommend burn speed set to slowest, and verify that secondary ide controller setting for this burner set, and holding at “ultra dma”. Also you don’t specify actual media (actual id, not just brand), but not all media is created equal, and even best can get some bad discs in bundle.

I am using ver 2.9.7.2. and I also have this problem with all
Disney movies

any help would be gratfully recived

Is it freezing when Finalizing?

Mack

I think SkyHigh was Disney, no problem with “main movie”, but also Cinderalla, definite Disney version, and no problems with complete disc…that one with several versions back

I cannot burn walle or narnia Only disney movies I have trouble with? are they gonna updat dvd fab decrypter???

I already have 5.1.2.2? please help!!!

Try DVDFab 5.2.0.5.

Hello Everybody, I have DVD Fab 5.2.0.0. The only problem I have woth Disney are the Narnia movies. On Full Disc when I set Navigation to jump to the first menu I still get the crap but otherwise it rips the file fine and I always burn with ImageBurn and good discs. See ya:cool:

[QUOTE=Dialysis1;2170515]Try DVDFab 5.2.0.5.[/QUOTE]

thank you very much but am still having problems. Burned dark knight ok?

D/L the beta at the top of the page 5.2.0.8 Beta

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2173415]D/L the beta at the top of the page 5.2.0.8 Beta[/QUOTE]

I used the dvd new beta 5.2.0.8 and it still does not work with narnia or walle…I guess we will have to wait till updated for disney movies?? Hopefully soonnnnnnnnnnnnn

:sad::sad::sad:[QUOTE=Jimbo;2173415]D/L the beta at the top of the page 5.2.0.8 Beta[/QUOTE]

I used the dvd new beta 5.2.0.8 and it still does not work with narnia or walle…I guess we will have to wait till updated for disney movies?? Hopefully soonnnnnnnnnnnnn

I used the dvd new beta 5.2.0.8 and it still does not work with narnia or walle…I guess we will have to wait till updated for disney movies?? Hopefully soonnnnnnnnnnnnn[/quote]
You know if you want help with making a copy of those movies then start your own thread telling us exactly what your problem is. Do not just tell us dvdfab not copying them. Help us Help you

:sad:[QUOTE=GJ;2173678]You know if you want help with making a copy of those movies then start your own thread telling us exactly what your problem is. Do not just tell us dvdfab not copying them. Help us Help you[/QUOTE]

It will copy them to computer fine. But when I burn them it burns them in all different kinds of order. Like a middle scene will start out first and at the end it will start all over again. It just jumbles up the scenes when I go to burn with dvd shrink…any suggestions. by the way thanks…

It will copy them to computer fine. But when I burn them it burns them in all different kinds of order. Like a middle scene will start out first and at the end it will start all over again. It just jumbles up the scenes when I go to burn with dvd shrink…any suggestions. by the way thanks…[/quote]

If it’s any help, I have had a similar problem with making a back-up of Sleeping Beauty. Disney appear to have done some strange things with track numbers when formatting the disc in order to confuse some back-up and burning software (as well as a number of DVD players, for that matter - I know of a couple of kids whose christmas has been spoilt by this compatability problem!). Here’s how I got around it:

1. Rip entire disc with DVDFab Decrypter (used version 5.0.7.6 with no problems)

2. Use DVD Shrink to open the file, then use the re-authoring option to back up [I]only[/I] the movie itself (no menus or extras, etc).

3. The resulting, uncompressed file burned with no problems.

I know this isn’t ideal if you want to back up the entire contents of the disc, but it might enable you to make a precious back-up of the movie itself. I’ll be having a go with Wall-E in the next few days, so will share my results if you’ve had no luck by then.

The issue with Sleeping Beauty has been fixed with the new beta which will be released in a few days :bigsmile:

Happy new year :flower:

G’day all,

I posted the following in another thread but it worked for me in a couple of disney movies.

[I]The last 2 i copied were High School Musical 1 and 2.
Here’s how i did it.
HSM1 had AnyDVD running in the background while I used DVDShrink 3.2 to “open the disk”, run the analysis, and then “backup” to a hard-drive folder and then burn to dvd from the folder (I only have one optical drive).
HSM2 was harder. I tried the same as above but got an error that showed that file “******_4_0.vob was missing and that the copied DVD may not load correctly”. I burnt it anyway and they were right, it didn’t play.
I then had DVDShrink do a backup to harddrive with no compression. This worked with no problems. I then explored the HSM2 dvd and compared the files in the Video_TS folder to those ripped by DVDshrink. The ******_4_0.vob and ******_8_0.vob files were both missing from the rip. I compared the properties of ******_4_0.vob and ******_8_0.vob files and found they were the same as the ******_9_0.vob file that had been ripped OK.
I thought “what the heck” so i copied the ******_9_0.vob file, renamed it ******_4_0.vob, and again as ******_8_0.vob, and put them into the ripped folder. I then had DVDshrink “open files”, analyse the ripped and repaired folder contents, and “backup” the folder, and got a dvd that works.
I hope all this made sense.[/I]

Cheers, clarke