Disney Dumbo

I am trying to use next tech to rip this movie to my hd to put on my samsung tab 10.1 and everything works with the third party plug-ins except it cuts the last 10 minutes off the file. I was able to rip Cinderella without any issue so I am not sure what the fix is. Oh and the title I am ripping says the correct length but doesnt work out that way. I am using the libdvd encrypter.

This title shouldn’t be a issue. What version and plugin are you using?

The latest next copy tech and libdvd.dll2 or what ever it is called.

Sorry, I should have mentioned this. The dumbo dvd is the additional dvd that comes with the blu ray pack but not the blu ray disc.

[QUOTE=mrhzk35404;2675382]Sorry, I should have mentioned this. The dumbo dvd is the additional dvd that comes with the blu ray pack but not the blu ray disc.[/QUOTE]download slysofts anydvd decrypter dvdnextcopy has not been updated for any new releases only the online activation system has been improved.
Anydvd has a free 21 day trial install it and in settings select anydvd as your decrypter you should be good to go.

I tried that program “anydvd” and nextcopy gets stuck. I am running windows 7 with 4 gigs of ram??

[QUOTE=mrhzk35404;2675530]I tried that program “anydvd” and nextcopy gets stuck. I am running windows 7 with 4 gigs of ram??[/QUOTE]rip the dvd to a folder using the Anydvd ripper function right click on the fox in your system tray select rip to hard drive to a folder then with the output of the folder select that as source folder with DNC and try that if that fails I don’t know what to tell you.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2675532]rip the dvd to a folder using the Anydvd ripper function right click on the fox in your system tray select rip to hard drive to a folder then with the output of the folder select that as source folder with DNC and try that if that fails I don’t know what to tell you.[/QUOTE]
I tried that but got an error. I left the process from above finally finish which took forever and it worked this time. Once the 21 day trial is up how do I make it so I can download the trial again? I tried uninstalling it but when I reinstalled it I had the same number of days left as when I deleted it.

[QUOTE=mrhzk35404;2675543]I tried that but got an error. I left the process from above finally finish which took forever and it worked this time. Once the 21 day trial is up how do I make it so I can download the trial again? I tried uninstalling it but when I reinstalled it I had the same number of days left as when I deleted it.[/QUOTE]

Simple, buy the program.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2675564]Simple, buy the program.[/QUOTE]
Not something I wanted to do right now.

[QUOTE=mrhzk35404;2675908]Not something I wanted to do right now.[/QUOTE]

Well then you have 21 days to use it after that it will no longer work until you buy and activate it. I have this movie and may install the trial of Next Tech to test it out. If I do I will post a reply saying what I encountered