DISH DVR To Magnavox DVD Recorder

We have DISH Network and the DISH DVR 625. I want to purchase the Magnavox DVD Recorder (Model ZC320MW8) and unload the saved programs from the DVR625 to the Magnavox DVD Recorder.

Any problems with copyright? Is it easy to do it? What connectors do I need? Where do I plug them in? Thanx.
-AG

[QUOTE=agradable;2196422]We have DISH Network and the DISH DVR 625. I want to purchase the Magnavox DVD Recorder (Model ZC320MW8) and unload the saved programs from the DVR625 to the Magnavox DVD Recorder.

Any problems with copyright? Is it easy to do it? What connectors do I need? Where do I plug them in? Thanx.
-AG[/QUOTE]

You will have to connect it and see, if you have recording problems; you may need a video stablizer. Connection most likely is by standard RCA cables or S-Video cable. Most people connect DVR > (video stablizer) > DVD Recorder > TV.

I’m really new at this so I want to make certain what I’m asking is understood.

1–I do not intend to record any programs directly from the TV (DISH satellite) to a DVD recorder.

2–I only want to take programs that are already saved on my DISH 625 DVR and feed them directly into a DVD recorder to make DVDs of the programs already saved on the DVR.

-Ag

Will the DISH 625 DVR allow me to do this without blocking them as copyrighted? It would seem that if I can feed them to any TV to watch then the same signal could be fed to a standalone DVD recorder. How would the DVR know where the signal wasd going to end up?