Discussion thread for DVD neXT Copy 2.7.8.2

There are now 3 major products from DVD neXt COPY and each has their own specialty as well. Feel free to discuss or ask any questions you feel deemed. I will try to cover all the basics here in this update thread. DNC is short for DVD neXt COPY for those that don’t know. There is a free 3 day fully functional trial. I have been assisting this company since the day they released beta version 1.0 initial release to the public was version 1.0.1.0. If you use the trial and click the act now window you can receive an additional $10.00 off the regular price if done before the 3 day trial is over. Also there is special promo sales as well at times the next I think will be around September 3rd these promos usually are around $15.00. I have no control over prices so don’t hate me on that as I can’t get anything done. All suggestions are welcomed, however I rather see more trial in use than just a bunch of suggestions only. If there is a problem title feel free to let me know they do happen but currently there is no titles that I am aware of, this streak has went on for about 6 + months now. This is must have tool to have for your tool box if you are a heavy burning guru as I own just about all of them myself but find myself needing the others less and less. I also describe basically what each version can do. I think I have covered most of the basics so please feel free to give this a try we do have a few users here that use the product and I’ll let those individuals state their opinion so it will seem less biased.

This is the basic version it has movie only mode, quality settings mode and full disc or custom back up mode. There is a few more features as well.

DNC Standard

-Release Notes-

• NOW Vista 64 Bit Compatible
  • Optimized neXt Techâ„¢
  • Optimized Engines
  • Added DVD Analyzer Engine
  • Some Minor Fixes in Software Usage
  • Added New Skins
  • Updated Resources to V2.7.8.2

This version of DNC has the same as the standard but with mobile features. Current mobile supports are Zune ( Ipod MP-4 format ), Creative Zen ( Ipod MP - 4 Format ), PSP players and IPod as well. Other formats soon to come.

DNC Pro

Initial Release

DVD neXt COPY PRO Features:

• COPY DVD Movies to your iPOD
  • COPY DVD Movies to your PSP
  • DVD neXt COPY XPress included
  • COPY ISO Images
  • Windows VISTA 64 Compatible
  • neXt Techâ„¢, for copying your latest DVD movies
  • COPY ALL your DVD movies
  • MAKE COPIES of your backup COPIES
  • SAVE DVD movies to your Computer
  • MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES from movies on your hard drive
  • BROWSE and VIEW DVD movies on your NETWORK
  • COPY EPISODIC DVD Movies
  • ERASE and reuse rewritable disks
  • READ with one drive AND BURN with the other
  • PREVIEW tracks before and DURING copying
  • REMOVE region limitations
  • SUPPORTS ALL Dual Layer/Single Layer disc and burners
  • Copy Special Features (Movie Trailers, Commentary, etc.)
  • Copy Full Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS)
  • Copies DVD Movie to One Blank Disc (No Need to Split)
  • Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies
  • Changeable Skins (FREE SKINS INCLUDED)
  • Supports 1x - 20x speed blank media
  • BONUS: DVD neXt COPY Virtual Drive (Included FREE)
  • Supports all SCSI, IDE, USB DVD burners/recorders
  • DVD neXt COPY Supports 15 different languages
  • DVD neXt COPY has 24 hour Technical Support

This version is for the less skilled user or one that just wants to put the DVD in and put a blank in and just hit go. This is a very stripped down version you can do movie only full disc and Dual layered Discs.

DNC XPress

Initial Release

DVD neXt COPY XPress Features:

• Windows VISTA 64 Compatible
  • neXt Techâ„¢, for copying your latest DVD movies
  • COPY ALL your DVD movies
  • MAKE COPIES of your backup COPIES
  • SAVE DVD movies to your Computer
  • MAKE MULTIPLE COPIES from movies on your hard drive
  • COPY EPISODIC DVD Movies
  • READ with one drive AND BURN with the other
  • REMOVE region limitations
  • SUPPORTS ALL Dual Layer and Single Layer disc and burners
  • Copy Special Features (Movie Trailers, Commentary, etc.)
  • Copy Full Multi-Channel Audio (Dolby Digital 5.1, DTS)
  • Copies DVD Movie to One Blank Disc (No Need to Split)
  • Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies
  • DVD neXt COPY has 24 hour Technical Support

Here is where you can get the free 3 day fully functional trial with no limits on how many backup.

http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/trial.html

You will need and decrypter to use and there is 3 choices not that I recommend all of them but variety was their goal here on this.

Machinist and works well with all titles and is free.
http://gravurecite.free.fr/Machinist2.setup.exe

DVD43 I won’t recommend cause more havoc on various systems.
http://www.dvd43.com/

And now one most of use use or are familiar with Anydvd
http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html

Seems like a good update, I think I will try this one, maybe others will also give the free trial a try, so we can get some good feedback on this. Seems to be a whole new product.:clap:

Yes this software was written from the ground up all encoders are original.

Well I for one am going to give it a go. I think we also have reviews on this program. It looks pretty good to me.:iagree:

Yes Womble ( hope that’s right ) will be getting around to this for the front page of CDF. I could do it but then being a supporter as I am it may make things biased or seem to be that is so I always offer other staff here to give it one.

I burned a couple of discs with it yesterday and I was pleased with the results. I know one of the discs requires 56% compression.

One thing you could pass back to the authors Dr. Who. It would be nice to have a burn again option at the end of a burn. I aborted one burn and had to compress the disc again to do another burn. Just a small thing, but it would be nice. :wink:

Yes I have requested this as well and will ask again in case they forgot. I have also got a full page list of log suggestions to improve that as well. Get a chance take a look at all the free skins for the program as well. There is also VDrive ( similar to virtual clone drive ) for free as well but got them working on 64 bit compatibility there too. Now I am running 64 bit I do tend to bet a bit pushier on this stuff and most users are migrating to the 64 bit platform as well.

Those that want to see the history of what it was to what it is now you can click the following link. This will show each update from version 1.0.3 to now and the changes or things added.

http://www.dvdnextcopy.com/history.html

I have been using Dvd neXt Copy from the time it first came out a little over a year ago and the program has come A long way in this time period.
I am using the current pro version and I am very impressed with the new release a very happy customer indeed!!

I am having a great time with all the new features in pro, I love coping movies to ipod format and taking the movies on my ipod and watching them where ever I go and have the time.

The express version built in is another feature I like it gives me a simple program when I only want movie only of full movie backup.

The quality of all my backups done so far with Dvd neXt Copy have all been great!!

Thanks to the authors of this very fine product I am looking forward to see what is up their sleeves next!! :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow:

DNC Pro is truly awesome. I have no need for anything else any more as it meets my needs perfectly. Strong reliable program that is now as good as any other software i have used.

I also am looking forward to what this company have to offer in the future as these initial instances for me are impressive.

Recommended program for sure. !!! :clap::clap::clap::bigsmile:

I am in hopes to see allot of suggestions for future updates with some of the guru’s we have here.

I have CloneDVD2,ImgBurn,DVDFab Platinum,DVD Rebuilder Pro etc…What does DVD neXT Copy do that those don’t? Sell it to me Dr. Who :doh: :slight_smile:

All are great programs and most software is all basically the same but there is a few things different in DVD neXt COPY others don’t or can’t have.

1. Was no need to have an update to backup Blades of Glory the day it was released.

2. DVD neXt COPY has it’s own built in DVD Player™.

3. You can do custom mode on DNC Standard or Pro version and not only see what is in that title set but actually hear what is in that title set as well. Like watching it real time.

4. Pro version is totally more compatible and needs less updates to do a title in IPOD or PSP or Zune format.

5. 24 hour tech support via email guaranteed plus I do my part on a forum(s).

6. Compatible with all other software so you can have a choice to what you want to use without the need to install or uninstall to use whatever software (except Sonic Software).

7. Free Lifetime Updates, and a 90 day no questions asked 100% money back guarantee.

8. You can use DVD43 (not recommended), or the machinistdll (recommended) these are free, or you can use anydvd (I use this) if you wish.

9. A variety of skins or styles to use on this software free of charge.

These are just at the top of my head to point a few things for now. There are some things to come as well.

But it will not strip copy protection from CD/DVD’s. I might try it sometime.

I’m sure it is good coming from you Dr. Who :clap:

If you use the machinist (free) that will and DNC uses its neXt Tech™ to the crap that is put on there such as blank cells as one example. And will make the backup region free if you use the machinist as well.

There is a free 3 day trial (not my doings) to get a feel of it and you have no restrictions in trying it either. Meaning if you have 20+ DVD’s you need to back up then it’s all there as long as the 3 days aren’t over.

A whole 3 days huh, well if someone is in the mood for a new and improved program then they should give it a try.

Yes as I said though that part is beyond my control but if it is mentioned enough I can point DNC to take a look but I can’t say it will or won’t change.

Hi :slight_smile:
This is interesting s/w.
One of the things that stood out to me initially was the user interface & the ability to customise.
That doesn’t mean it’s all show.
It is very functional underneath these thrills. :cool:

I wasn’t meaning to put you on a spot Dr. Who. I have taken your advice a few times and value your opinion.

Oh no problem we know each other from various forums and that was a tough question cause I really never analyzed what it can do that others can’t to be honest.