18.104.22.168 2007 06 01
- New (DVD): Support for new X-Protect protection, as found on
“Apocalypto” (R2, Germany)
- New (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Support for new titles
- New (Blu-ray): Added signature fixing (e.g., Pirates 1&2)
- New: If AnyDVD hangs on exit, it will terminate itself after a
10 seconds timeout
- New: Because of popular demand, the “AnyDVD ripper” shortcut in the
start menu is back! Please note, that AnyDVD must be running for this
shortcut to work.
- Fix (DVD): Dummy titles on Arccos protected discs could cause a
Navigation Pack Error with CloneDVD or the AnyDVD ripper
- Fix (Blu-ray): Some files with non consecutive sections were not
decrypted correctly, e.g. “Deja Vu” (EUR-Germany) hung at the
layer break position when played back with PowerDVD
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): File sizes of files mapped with “Magic File
Replacement™” and copied with AnyDVD HD ripper could be incorrect.
- Fix (HD DVD & Blu-ray): Multithreaded access to AACS decrypted files
could cause incorrect decryption
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
The update is free for all registered customers, of course.
Just install the new version on top of your current version,
regardless which version you have installed: