6.1.3.3 2007 03 21

• New: Show ballon tip when AnyDVD is examining discs
  • New (Blu-ray): Added automatic detection and removal of region code
  • New (HD DVD): Added workaround for problem with Alcohol Software’s
    “Hide Media Type” option
  • Fix: Autostart problems on Windows Vista
  • Some minor fixes and improvements
  • Updated languages

noticed that 6132 file was 1735kb in size which was about 300kbits larger than the one before it. Now 6133 is back to 1419kb wandering why, not that it makes any difference .

AnyDVD 6.1.3.2 was released twice. This was discussed in another forum that I won’t name or link to. I think you can figure out where. Anyway, this was discussed. It was released and then re-released about 4-5 hrs later. The second release was smaller. The reasoning was that a file was included in the original installer that wasn’t needed. In the second release it was removed. There is no difference in the actual software, itself.

Just to let everyone know that had autoplay problems with CloneCD, this version of AnyDVD fixes that also.:clap:

Someone has more info on this workaround?

Well eight hours and nobody posted issues. So I’ll check once more when I get off work in three hours and then update! One of my older programs I like for splitting had probs with Rocky Balboa last night so we’ll see if this fixes it.

Whisperer

I never got notification email of this. Thanks Alan.

rolling56, to get notification it’s better you subscribe to the sticky announcement thread: http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=209438. In the 1st post there is a link to subscribe. :wink:

Yes you are probably right Zevia :slight_smile:

• New: Show ballon tip when AnyDVD is examining discs

This is only up for about 1 second for me. Not enough time to see what it says! Maybe needs a longer delay (5 sec) or a configurable setting.

At least you are seeing it. I’ve reported this somewhere else because I never even see a balloon appear.

rolling56,
like your new avatar.
orry to be off topic for sec. :smiley: