18.104.22.168 2007 03 15
- New (DVD): Added support new versions for the "Protect DVD-Video" copy
protection to the option to remove "Protection based on unreadable Sectors"
Examples: "Wer frÃ¼her stirbt..." and "Perfume", both R2, German
- Note: With the help of AnyDVD, discs protected with "Protect DVD-Video"
can now be played on Windows MCE 2005, with Windows Media player or
Zoom Player. WITHOUT ANYDVD RUNNING, THESE DISCS CANNOT BE PLAYED!
Shame on the makers of this really bad protection.
They don't do their customers a favour, if they cannot watch the
We really hope that they get these discs slapped in their faces by
- Fix (HD DVD): Discs with volume labels ending with a blank character
could not be decrypted
Example: "Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time", US
- Fix (HD DVD): Discs without iHD menus did not work
Example: "Heart - Alive in Seattle" (US & Japan)
- Fix (Blu-ray): Files with non consecutive sections were not decrypted
correctly. Example: Many Blu-ray discs like "Prestige" (US)
- Some minor fixes and improvements