Discs won't play after successful recording

@Kurzon
Something for you to read
Surpercharging SATA Drive Performance :cool:

StormJumper
I went to that ā€œsupercharging SATA Drive Performanceā€ link in your response. and it took over my computer and I believe tried to install software under the guise of cleaning up my surfing history; when I attempted to close the pop-up. I figure you are unaware of this and want to let you know.

JT

I found no problem with that link.

I also checked that link & itā€™s clean for me, so something else is proabably causing the spyware pop up on your pc. Run a full spyware scan & get some good protective software. I use super ad blocker which is a great picee of cheap shareware. IF you donā€™rt have spyware scan software installed, then use the free house calls service at trend micro. And fro extra security, turn on the pop up blockers in IE7 & in Google toolar if you have that.

@ James
If you had a problem with the link then it means you have a Trojan Back door and/or and a browser spyware on your system you can find out by running Spyware Detector which you can find at the link below
http://www.spywaredetector.biz/spywaredetectorm.exe
NOT free but you can run it and it will show you what is on your system

Well I owe you a big thanks!! I was able to find and remove a couple of adwares.
I can now access that page without a problem.

Whats interesting is I dont have any sata drives I was just curious.

Thanks Again

JT

Hey James
Glad I was able to help you :cool: Spyware Detector is a very powerful tool to have always finds things other programs never find or see a MUST HAVE on all my systems