Discs + labelling prefs (a student's survey)

vbimport

G’day Freakers…

Greets from the hot Aussie outback. :slight_smile:

I am a business student, and one of my projects is to conduct a market research survey. I have chosen optical media and labelling as the focus.

So… I have posted here to ask if the CDFreak community would be willing to give it a go please :slight_smile:

It’s completely anonymous, free, and will only take around 5 minutes of your online time.

The idea is to get as many responses as possible (aiming for 1000+) so the
results mean something in the real world. There is also an incentive to
participate. I chose to do the ‘green’ thing, which I think will be OK with
everyone.

The survey links from my home page at http://WWW.MLR.ID.AU

There’s also an explanation of the incentive. I already have the dollars saved up (and that was a huge challenge in itself on a tiny income, it took nearly a year), so I’m really fair dinkum about making this project happen. Hoping that there will be lots of others who will take this post at face value and go do the survey. That would be most excellent. :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading…

MLR^

Welcome to CDF’s:

There is a recent thread you might have a look at here > http://club.cdfreaks.com/f123/printing-labelling-methods-what-do-you-use-257591/

Thanks for the welcome Bob :slight_smile: I did read that post before sending my own. Interesting that it’s a toss-up between inkjet printing and plain ol’ pen. I use both in equal proportions myself. Lightscribe if it really needs to be schmick.

Good luck on your project. I doubt you will get many from here to take your survey. I know your probably legit but some here would consider this spamming the forum.

If you weren’t so new then more people would help i’m guessing. Look at the total of members that have taken the time to take the survey in the link i posted then look at the total members here at CDF’s.

That’s what i was getting at in my other post. If people aren’t interested in a survey in a forum they come to often then why would they go to your survey.

Again good luck.

Fair enough comment.
I guess I thought that, considering the subject matter, this would have been one of the best (if not THE best) places to ask for help. It gets drummed into us that the direct/targeted approach has the highest chance of success. If I don’t get responses from the folks here, that’s OK. :slight_smile: I will try another approach somewhere else. And if still no luck; try something/someone/somewhere else again. Ad infinitum until I get the magic numbers to make this project work. Yes, it means that much.
I can’t fault you for thinking that I’m “probably legit”; you don’t know me from a bar of soap, so I can fully understand/appreciate the suspected spamming angle. If anyone feels that way, you have my apologies - truly never meant to irritate or annoy. It actually took me 3 months to screw up the guts to post in the first place, considering it would be my premiere and I would be asking a big favour of a huge bunch of complete strangers. Anyway, it happened, so I will see what comes of it.
Bob, thanks for bothering :slight_smile: and I did do your poll :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mlr^;2174936] It actually took me 3 months to screw up the guts to post in the first place, considering it would be my premiere and I would be asking a big favour of a huge bunch of complete strangers. Anyway, it happened, so I will see what comes of it.
Bob, thanks for bothering :slight_smile: and I did do your poll :-)[/QUOTE]Hey please come back even if this doesn’t help you. We don’t bite much and there is a great bunch of members here actually. You won’t find a better informative/helping forum than CDF’s.

Sure will, thanks :slight_smile:

I’ve tried the survey several times and only get an error page.

That’s 'cos I’m an idiot, and didn’t check on the survey’s close date. :doh:
Was fixed a day later.