Discjuggler Screwing up PSX ISO burning

I am trying to burn PSX isos using discjuggler and the games are skipping during cutscenes and the audio is sometimes skipping.

Is there any way to burn them correctly in discjuggler, and what settings should I use?

Thanks

Try burning at a lower speed use a good quality disc

[QUOTE=darkslime;2195125]I am trying to burn PSX isos using discjuggler and the games are skipping during cutscenes and the audio is sometimes skipping.

Is there any way to burn them correctly in discjuggler, and what settings should I use?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Are you using a PSX?

It’s probably the laser, try cleaning it or get a new laser.

With my PSX all my games do that, even the not burnt ones! :smiley:

[QUOTE=darkslime;2195125]Is there any way to burn them correctly in discjuggler, and what settings should I use?
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rayw;2196142]Try burning at a lower speed use a good quality disc[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily the burning speed … and most burners are optimised for higher speeds these days anyway, so lowering the speed will actually be worse than burning at the rated speed.

Please provide the MID of your CD’s.

Skipping (read errors) on cheap media is a very common problem. The only way to fix it is to use better quality media - Without knowing what media you are experiencing problems with, it’s pretty hard to determine what the issue could be :wink:

Also, what’s your burning drive & firmware?