Discjuggler don't work in imaging

Help futureproof…I have tried Alco but it doesn’t work, so i tried to use discjuggler to image and burn, i follow you step by step discjuggler setup guide:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78690

to do the settings, the only thing is above the checkbox burn disc with illegal TOC, i have also checked the overburn if source is bigger than target and at the defaults tab i have enabled the overburn cd/dvd option, and when i choose image cd/dvd and click start, it shows this and ended—>

http://us.f1f.yahoofs.com/bc/41d9ca1e/bc/My+Photos/discjuggler1.gif?bfh0C3_ACOsNtvEa

please help me thanks bro…

OK In this dialogue

only tick “Write”, “RAW” and “R-W (CD+G)”

untick “CD-TEXT” and “PQ

Make the read/write options dialogue look like this:

see what happens. I can’t quite work out what your TDK writer is, but, it could be a real loser at errors in DJ. There is no guarantee that DJ will work for your kit.

ok, no problem, i will try out and let u know asap…thx bro…
by the way, how do you post a message with the picture in it? i can’t seems to post a pic and if i try to attach a pic, it only allows max 30kb.

futureproof bro…i manage to get the supplying dummy blocks working just like how your guide show…i followed what u ask me to do and it did imaged out the cd…i am not sure what the cd-text and PQ thingy is for, but it seems to be working…how do we know that the pregap is actually read and how do we know from here that our drive is a pregap readable? I noticed that when i burn the image, there is a pregap abt first 2 min or so displayed in the dialogue box, does that mean my drive is pregap readable?

and oso…

All the time remember i told u guys that no matter which settings i used in alco, sd1 profile or sd2 profile and it doesn’t work rite? I was wrong, i realise something, i have been using cdrw media as my testing rom, so i burned using alco and i uninstall alco, cd= cannot work, but if alco present, cd= working fine…

So i tested using a cdr media instead and play on my cdrw drive, but samething happen as above, so i assume that no matter what you do, ATIP is always present if you run from a rw drive, so u need something to hide ATIP rite?

But the thing i don’t understand is how come the original game cd with safedisc protection can be run on the cdrw drive without any prob? Its like ATIP is not present at all… I mean if we use cdr media, shouldn’t it behave like a normal original game cd, no matter play from where? Thanks guys…

Does that mean that my drive is SAFEDISC X.X. capable?? Thx… bro…