Disc to Disc using ImgBurn

vbimport

How to use ImgBurn to do a disc to disc burn process…

1…Open ImgBurn and load both movie and blank media into drives and click on “Write Image File To Disk”

2…Under mode click on “build”

3…Now click “Browse for folder” - browse to the dvd located in the drive and click on the video ts folder and click “OK” now click on the burn button :wink:

OOOH, clever… Been mostly using Nero for that function seeing how it’s pretty much a one click option and it works.
Will have to give that a go soon and see how it does, thanks.

[QUOTE=Dartman;2522065]OOOH, clever… Been mostly using Nero for that function seeing how it’s pretty much a one click option and it works.
Will have to give that a go soon and see how it does, thanks.[/QUOTE]

It works great course ImgBurn will have it’s limitions because of the newer copy protection, however if you are not going to do any compression then you can always run DVDFab’s Passkey or AnyDVD in the background. :wink:

That’s not exactly disc-to-disc! :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re building a totally new file system and the only thing being preserved is the file list as the OS sees it (and potentially the volume label).

The ‘Source’ in Build mode can be set to anything the OS gives you drive letter/UNC path access to.

Can’t get any better than hearing from the man himself! :cool:

Good to see you here LUK! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2522607]That’s not exactly disc-to-disc! :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re building a totally new file system and the only thing being preserved is the file list as the OS sees it (and potentially the volume label).

The ‘Source’ in Build mode can be set to anything the OS gives you drive letter/UNC path access to.[/QUOTE]

Hi LIGHTNING

I’m sure you know more about this then I :iagree:
I posted this for others to know about this procedure because it works for me when using Passkey in the background it reads and burns at the same time and leaves no temp folder of the movie I backup on my system, so basically it is doing it on the fly :bigsmile:

Thanks SJ :clap:

I did Avatar this way with Imgburn/DVDFab Passkey and it worked great. :smiley:

On-The-Fly with no temp folder or anything that I can see.

Hey Lightning UK

That’s not exactly disc-to-disc!

I would call it Disc-To- Disc myself , no other words to describe it. :bigsmile:

Happy Burning Everyone :bigsmile:

You are welcome bean, and thank you for the posting your results on your test :cool:

Have a great day :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

Hey SJ

Been watching the disc and all looks great, no glitches or anything using my VLC player on my work computer.
Will try at home later with my standalones and see if any issues there.

Thanks for the info.

it’s ‘files on a disc-to-disc’ :wink:

True disc-to-disc would be where it’s read and written sector by sector (a proper 1:1 copy or thereabouts) - of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that’s my one :slight_smile:

Got it :iagree:

I believe that’s called semantics :bigsmile: and in that respect you are right :iagree: It’s all in the definitions. :smiley:

[QUOTE=LIGHTNING UK!;2523183]it’s ‘files on a disc-to-disc’ :wink:

True disc-to-disc would be where it’s read and written sector by sector (a proper 1:1 copy or thereabouts) - of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that’s my one :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying it for us, course as long as it works what the heck it’s a nice method to use with ImgBurn :bigsmile:

Thanks for such a great program :clap:

^ Could not have said it better LIGHTNING UK!

Thanks for a great program :clap: :clap:

I guess it’s time to put another cookie in the cookie jar for you. PayPal here I come