Disc 2 doesn't start with DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2

Hi :slight_smile:

Since i updated DVD Fab to
DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2 , i have pb with the second disc :

I use “main movie” feature and i merge total chapters in 2 parts (If there are 12 chapters, i save 1 to 6 in a first time , then 7 to 12).

All was working fine with version 3 but with version 4, the second disc (video_ts folder) doesn’t start on my standalone.

I try to play it directly on my PC by opening Video_ts.ifo with Media player classic and it doesn’t start :frowning: . If i open VTS_01_0.IFO with media player classic : it works !

So , i think ther is a pb with video_ts.ifo file ?

I had the pb with 2 movie : Hotel Rwanda and pirates of carrebean 3 (The 2 first discs i ripped with version 4).

How can i solve this pb for future ripp and how can i fix my bad video_ts.ifo files ?

Thank you very muche

see you later

[QUOTE=nonob;1939604]Hi :slight_smile:

Since i updated DVD Fab to
[B]DVDFab HD Decrypter 4.0.1.2 , i have pb with the second disc :[/B]

I use “main movie” feature and i merge total chapters in 2 parts (If there are 12 chapters, i save 1 to 6 in a first time , then 7 to 12).

All was working fine with version 3 but with version 4, the second disc (video_ts folder) doesn’t start on my standalone.

I try to play it directly on my PC by opening Video_ts.ifo with Media player classic and it doesn’t start :frowning: . If i open VTS_01_0.IFO with media player classic : it works !

So , i think ther is a pb with video_ts.ifo file ?

I had the pb with 2 movie : Hotel Rwanda and pirates of carrebean 3 (The 2 first discs i ripped with version 4).

How can i solve this pb for future ripp and how can i fix my bad video_ts.ifo files ?

Thank you very muche

see you later[/QUOTE]There is a new 4.0.1.4. Beta release you might want to try. You can Google this. As far as, your copy problem, use default SPLIT MODE when copying a two disc movie. Never, had a problem doing it this way. I use default MERGE MODE when I’m putting two single layer DVD’s onto one Dual layer DVD. CUSTOMIZE MODE, is also another option.

Hi,

I use free version DVD fab hd decrypter so i have to split manually (Split by chapters) the movie when it exceed 4.7 G.

I always use this way and i’ve ripped a lot of movie succefully with dvd fab hd decrypter 3.

Thx

Bye

I used ifoedit to search inside my ifo and i think it is a pb with VTS_01_0.IFO .

This is a screen shot :

With this movie (Zodiac). Disc 2 start at the last chapter.

Thx

Hi nonob,

Thanks for the bug report, and it will be fixed in next beta.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thank you :slight_smile:

How can i fix my bad ifo ? I tried to create new ifo files with ifoedit but it didn’t worked .

And when you say “fix little pbs” in your beta decription, where can i found details of these ?

See you later :slight_smile:

How can i fix my bad ifo ? I tried to create new ifo files with ifoedit but it didn’t worked .

It works with ifoedit, just create ifo files without any modifications( correct vts sectors,choose language…etc…).

I wait new beta :wink:

Bye

Hi nonob,

Please try DVDFab 4.0.1.6 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab...6-beta-233060/

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hi,

It doesn’t work :frowning:

I tried with beta 4.0.1.6 and beta 4.0.2.0 and i had the same pb.

See you soon

Hi nonob,

Did you copy again from original disc? If so, please send IFOs on disc 2 to me, thanks.

How to send us IFO files?
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-ifo-files-228008/

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Did you copy again from original disc?

I tried from an original disc and a HDD Folder : Same pb.

I send you:

IFOs Disc2 (Chap 10 to 16) from HDD Folder with dvdfab 4.0.2.0
IFO’s Disc2 (Chap 11 to 16) from Original Disc with dvdfab 4.0.2.0

(Doesn’t work)

and

IFOs Disc2 (Chap 10 to 16) from HDD Folder with dvdfab 3.2.1.0
IFO’s Disc2 (Chap 11 to 16) from Original Disc with dvdfab 3.2.1.0

(Work)

Thank you :slight_smile:

Ps: When i install a new version of dvdfab, i don’t uninstall older version, is it a pb ?

Hi :slight_smile:

I have always the same pb with 4.0.3.2 (Last Harry POtter this time)

Thanks

Hi,

Always same pb with dvdfab 4.0.5.0 (Die Hard 4) :frowning: , can you help me please :bow: , i have to recreate IFO files with IFOEDIT each time for disc 2 :sad:

Thanks

up :bow:

Hi,

Please try DVDFab 4.0.6.5 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab-4-0-6-5-beta-out-239368/

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hi Fengtao :slight_smile:

It seems to work !!! :slight_smile:

:clap:

Thank you very much

Bye

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Oh no :frowning:

I stripped “planet terror” and second disc didn’t worked :frowning:

sorry :wink:

Hi
I updated to 4.1.0.2, it seems to work :slight_smile:

Have you fixed something ?

Bye

Yes, it was fixed in DVDFab 4.0.6.5 Beta.