Dirty Sanchez ISO? DVD+R? DVD-R?

Ok so basically ive used a torrent site (Spytorrent) to download the new Dirty Sanchez Movie.
Its been sucessful and ive done this in the past but just watch it on my pc with DIVX or VLC.

I then wanted to figure out how to put these files onto a disc so that i can watch them im my DVD player. Toshiba SD-231E.

I’ve had other movies done for me and they have used Datawrite Classic 8x DVD-R 4.7GB.

I cant seem to get hold of these CDs so i thought id buy some Tuffdisc DVD+R 16x eventhough i wernt sure exactly if they wud be different too the Datawrites, because i get some confused with all the different formats…

Anyway so basically i was wandering if i can put the files onto the tuffdisc. If not what would you recommend??

Im totally confused about ISO aswell because i can only use CD-r/rw or DVD-r/rw

Unfortunately we cannot help with illegally-distributed commercial movies. Here’s the rules for you to read, and which you signed up to:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]Thread closed.