DirectCd blue screen

all of a sudden i am getting the blue screen of death when i use DirectCd.its pissing me off because i am losing a cd plus all the data on it.i have nero and easy cd creator(the newest versions)installed on my system.is this creating a conflict between the two programs?any suggestions would be great.thanks.

There should be no conflict unless you also loaded InCD when you installed Nero. InCD and DirectCD can’t be used together and will cause a conflict if both are installed.

I have the latest ECDC, DirectCD and Nero loaded on an XP Pro machine with no conflicts. At what point does the BSOD kick in? Which OS? What other cdr sw do you have loaded?

Originally posted by ronco05
all of a sudden i am getting the blue screen of death when i use DirectCd.its pissing me off because i am losing a cd plus all the data on it.i have nero and easy cd creator(the newest versions)installed on my system.is this creating a conflict between the two programs?any suggestions would be great.thanks.

win 98 second edition.
1ghz celeron
320mb ram
yamaha 8x8x24 burner
no other burning software. as soon as i try to send data to the burner i get the BSOD.i am getting vxd errors then the burner freezes.

i have also been using this burner and easy cd creator for almost a year with no problem.