Direct links please :)

vbimport

Hello. I have been reading on these forms about which blu ray blanks are the best. After researching, I want to get some of the Panasonic or FTI discs. It is difficult, however, to tell if the discs for sale on websites are the actual ones that I want. I was wondering if someone could link me to some products on websites that they are sure are those discs. Maybe “dean’s favorite” and others. Oh yeah, I’m in the U.S. too, if that affects the websites you would link to. Thanks! :slight_smile:

FTI: http://www.mediamegamall.com/smartblu-bluray-disc-25gb-branded-25pk-cakebox-sbr4br25-p-28554.html

Panasonic: http://www.frys.com/product/6208000?source=googleps&gclid=CIq02bmK17ICFQmmPAodaiMAFA
These are a bit more than four times more expensive.

You can also get Panasonics a bit cheaper from sources like this :).

Smartblu white inkjet are very good as well.

Hi Dean,

how much extra VAT(tax) do you have to pay in case of customs??

[QUOTE=chef;2656821]Hi Dean,

how much extra VAT(tax) do you have to pay in case of customs??[/QUOTE]
Hi J,

If you are referring to the Panasonics, we pay 0 for customs/tax on imports like that. They cost me US $59.99.

Thanks dean!! :flower:

[QUOTE=chef;2657196]Thanks dean!! :flower:[/QUOTE]

No prob. If I ever figure out a way to sneak some cheap good stuff over to you, I will do so ;).

Lovely. :bow:

[QUOTE=chef;2657210]Lovely. :bow:[/QUOTE]

How much do they sting you for if importing media from Japan?

19% VAT for all goods + shipping [B]above €22 approx.[/B] :frowning:

maybe plus 4,5% rate of duty. :bigsmile:

Wusste ich nicht, wie schlimm es ist für meine deutschen Freunde.:doh:

And here I’ve been sending my care packages to Slovakia and Australia when the truly needy Freaks are trapped in Deutschland :bigsmile:

you speak german pretty good. why?

i don’t know the accessory charges if the delivery goes first to u.k…
but from u.k. to germany the advantage is no 19% vat and 4,5% rate of duty. :bigsmile:

i think there are some germans they want to buy a lot of “SmartBlu” (fti) bd-r. it’s just a question of total costs.
but we need a trusted connection in u.k…

[QUOTE=memory;2657376]you speak german pretty good. why?

i don’t know the accessory charges if the delivery goes first to u.k…
but from u.k. to germany the advantage is no 19% vat and 4,5% rate of duty. :bigsmile:

i think there are some germans they want to buy a lot of “SmartBlu” (fti) bd-r. it’s just a question of total costs.
but we need a trusted connection in u.k…[/QUOTE]

I type German OK if you give me enough time to poke around in the corners of my brain to bring back the German that I learned in high school classes. That was quite a few minutes ago :o:). I don’t think that we Americans properly appreciate that English is almost certainly not the language of choice of many around here. Didn’t think it would hurt to strain my brain at least for a moment there to return the favor :flower::wink:

You have been warned many times previously not to mention [B]THE BRITISH CONNECTION[/B] :cop:

Your secret media service badge will be revoked if you cannot be more discrete!

ps: I’ll look into it

[QUOTE=memory;2657341]maybe plus 4,5% rate of duty. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

nonsense…

You should know it better.

[B]papalapap[/B]

i said [B]maybe[/B].

yes i know but forget it. :smiley:

[QUOTE=memory;2657468][B]papalapap[/B]

i said [B]maybe[/B].

yes i know but forget it. :D[/QUOTE]

OK, you can keep your badge for now, 008 :bigsmile:

EUSt. und zoll.de sind massgebend, sonst nichts.

http://www.zoll.de/DE/Fachthemen/Steuern/Einfuhrumsatzsteuer/Bemessungsgrundlagen/marginalspalte_beispiel_faq.html?nn=146960

zollbetrag = “maybe plus 4,5% rate of duty”

Berechnung des EUSt-Betrages EUSt-Wert (11.724 Euro) x EUSt-Satz (19 %) = EUSt-Betrag 2.227,56 Euro
Einfuhrabgaben insgesamt Zollbetrag 224,00 Euro [I]fiktiver[/I] Zollsatz: 2 % (Zollwert (11.200 Euro) x Zollsatz (2 %) = Zollbetrag)
+ EUSt-Betrag 2.227,56 Euro
= Gesamtabgabe 2.451,56 Euro

[I]fiktiver[/I] Zollsatz: 2 % [B]mostly 4,5%[/B] (Zollbetrag)

Zollbetrag (mostly 4,5%)

• EUSt-Betrag (19 %)
    = Gesamtabgabe

but i said… [B]forget it.[/B] :cool:

Learn to calc correctly, what you posted is nothing else than a milkboy calculation.
We never talked about car accessoirs, get it.