Direct connect, a new filesharing program

I just posted the article Direct connect, a new filesharing program.

CDRWizard submitted something really nice today. We all know the popular sharing programs like Kazaa and WinMX. Now guess what: another program like that has been released. It’s called: Direct…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2590-Direct-connect-a-new-filesharing-program.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2590-Direct-connect-a-new-filesharing-program.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

This is really old news chaps…been out for ages and it was here that i found out about it…:+

What if I share c:winnt?!?!?!

it’s an okay program… I like Hotline better though

Now I have to say that this is really old news. I have used it for long time. (I don’t like writings like hey this is old news, but now I had to say it.) I thought there was post here earlier about this program too, I’m not sure but I think so… And I hav to say that it is good software… Works fine, is easy to use, and works fine (it’s twice because it really works fine) :slight_smile:

Just for the record… The program uses servers(Lots of them), only they’re provided by anyone who whants to be a server. :d But still… The list of servers is created by a centralpoint. And therefor easily shutdown. :c

this program is crap. i’m on 56k. for me to download something, i need abs nothing else using bandwidth. this doesn’t happen when i’m sharing files. if i were on cable, i’d share everything but i’m not and can’t. once again, this software is crap.

This is a file SHARING program, not a leaching program! It’s crap for people don’t/can’t share but great for all others. But I agree, this is really old news. Go to www.zeropaid.com if you’re after news regarding file-sharing programs.

Heh, Im using the program and it rocks to swap files and utils with :4 Also made a lot of friends that way :slight_smile: And then again I’m also an Op so dont screw around the Dude :+