Difficult with running Tiberian sun. (patch issues)

So I tried putting Tiberian sun on my lap top. I had no problems with the inital istalation but when i went to run the game i had issues. I looked around online and realised that i would need a patch to get the game to run on my computer. It seemed to work and the errors are gone. but now when i try to play the game the patch says that it needs to restart my computer in order to finish setup. The problem is that every time i restart my computer it tells me to do it again. I am at a loss here. im not sure if i got a bad patch or if visa is just messing with me.

Your posting in the wrong forum you need to post this in software forum not clonecd. This deals with the software CloneCD by slysoft…

[QUOTE=Jrblack7;2490159]So I tried putting Tiberian sun on my lap top. I had no problems with the inital istalation but when i went to run the game i had issues. I looked around online and realised that i would need a patch to get the game to run on my computer. It seemed to work and the errors are gone. but now when i try to play the game the patch says that it needs to restart my computer in order to finish setup. The problem is that every time i restart my computer it tells me to do it again. I am at a loss here. im not sure if i got a bad patch or if visa is just messing with me.[/QUOTE]
Please explain what you mean by using a patch.:slight_smile: