Different download places for DVDFab

vbimport

I have just noticed a difference in where you download DVDFab from
From CDFreaks I get the following
Trial Name: DVDFab5020-avangate-689.exe
(Css Type: Application 6.73 MB
Version) From: 72.55.133.121

From DvdIdle.com I get the first one one time when I click on download If I click another
time from the same place I get the second option

Name:   DVDFab5020.exe

1st Type: Application, 676 MB

Name:    DVDFab 5020.exe

2nd Type: Application 676.MB

The first one goes to a internet address audio-dvd-creator.com
and the second goes to a IP address that isn’t even the same as the
first one from CDFreaks. The first one from CDFreaks is shows 5020-avangate-689.exe
the others just show DVDFab5020.exe.

Just wondering why the differences and are they all safe…
The ones from DVDIdle.com which then takes you to DVDFab.com do
not show anything about Trial (Css Version) like the one from CDFreaks.
Please explain.

Thanks snagel

Download from the link in Fengtao’s release announcement or from his website only.

The links mentioned are what DVDFab.com generates by using the link posted in Fengtao’s announcement or from DVDFab.com directly.

The name changes because the link in Fengtao’s announcement includes the affiliate information
Vendor Name: Avangate
Affiliate ID: 689

DVDFab.com doesn’t include these extra details when generating the link by downloading directly from a DVDFab.com page.

[quote=DVDKingdom;2054190]The links mentioned are what DVDFab.com generates by using the link posed in Fengtao’s announcement or from DVDFab.com directly.

The name changes because the link in Fengtao’s announcement includes the affiliate information
Vendor Name: Avangate
Affiliate ID: 689

DVDFab.com doesn’t include these extra details when generating the link by downloading directly from a DVDFab.com page.[/quote]I was talking about link locations, not the linked addresses. The locations I mentioned are safe because Fengtao controls them. If you use them there need be no concern about where they send you.

Hi snagel,

We have several download servers because of huge bandwidth need.

If you download from http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm, it will redirect you to one of our servers, and it’s safe.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[quote=fengtao;2054498]Hi snagel,

We have several download servers because of huge bandwidth need.

If you download from http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm, it will redirect you to one of our servers, and it’s safe.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/quote]

Thanks Fengtao!

That is where I have downloaded it from most of the time.

I usually start at DVDIdle.com and then it directs me to DVDFab.com.
Then the only other place I get it from is when it directs me to CDFreaks

I thought I would mention this when I first saw this in hopes if it were one of the bogus places trying to throw a wrench into this program that it would be stopped real fast. Like RIGHT NOW!

Thanks for your reply Fengtao, this is one of the things that really impressed me is when you actually get a response from the author himself…
This also impressed alot of the people that I referred this program to.

I have to say I fell a bit short of my goal for referrals. I was shooting for 30 - 35 :bigsmile: but I only got 27 confirmed who bought Platinum…:iagree::iagree:

But I know everyone of them will be happy with DVDFab Platinum.

Oh well, I’ll keep referring this program to other people that I talk to.

Funniest thing happened. Funny to me anyway. One person ordered the Platinum program first and then went and ordered a DVD burner for his PC. from Newegg. All he had before was a CD Burner…

Funny to me cause it was like ordering the cart before getting the horse, sorta speak.

He knew straight out of the gate that he would need the burner.

Thanks again Fengtao

Hi snagel,

Thank you for your support, you are very welcomed :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Fengtao