Hi! Sorry if that is very simple but I couldn’t understand it completely. Maybe this is would be useful for somebody else. On the Liggy Dee firmware page we have firmware in four different types:
- orig - does not include riplock or region code patches
- rpc1 - includes riplock and RPC1 patch
- auto - includes riplock and region code auto-reset patch
- bt - includes bitsetting patch
Also we have Firmware information which have bitsetting column.
Take for example AD-7260S Firmware 1Z9
orig - pretty simple (original firmware)
- What difference between RPC1 and region code auto-reset patch?
- Is bt firmware included rpc1 or auto-reset?
- If in Firmware information we have Bitsetting Yes for DVD+R DL what bt firmware changes (Only added bt for other types of media)?
Usually I flash drive with original fw. But now I need to write DVD9 and player don’t recognize it. In firmware information we have bitsetting YES for DVD+R DL. If I flash bt firmware would it help? Or as I assumed orig firmware already have bitsetting for those type of media and it doesn’t help. I understand that software could be responsible as well as types of media. I want to eliminate factors one at a time.