Diddy Ditches His Bling Because of Economic Crisis

vbimport

Oh, how kind of Diddy! :Z

Rap superstar SEAN COMBS has vowed to ditch his bling and tone down his fashion, out of respect for those affected by the struggling economy.
The considerate multi-millionaire entrepreneur insists he feels for fans left out of pocket by the credit crunch, and will dress down until the recession is over.

He tells Page Six magazine, “Out of respect, I’ve been trying to dress less flashy. It’s one thing to be stylish; it’s another to be over-the-top. You gotta know when to hold back and not rub it in.”

Maybe he doesn’t realize there are people struggling when we are not in a recession too. More fake concern from the Hollywood elite. Look for a trend to develop. IMO, if he really cared he would sell the bling and use the proceeds to help some of those people he claims to care about.

Sorry but he is a real dick, talk about being out of touch…

What can you expect from a person who calls himself P.Diddy. I think he should change his name to, “He Urinated”.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2173107]What can you expect from a person who calls himself P.Diddy. I think he should change his name to, “He Urinated”.[/QUOTE]

… or “I wet the bed.”

Wow … another clueless celebrity that Just Doesn’t Get It.

Has the USA implemented a compulsory national IQ test to find the dumbest people on the face of the planet in order to discover & send them to acting/singing schools, or is it just evolution, natures way of removing morons from the productive flow?

He didn’t drop the bling when he went on Conan O’Brien’s show recently. :frowning:

A single charity concert from someone with pull like Diddy could by home for at least a hundred of those people he “cares” about