Did you see that

vbimport

:confused:

http://forum.rue-montgallet.com/viewtopic.php?t=14085

THis man seem to be sucessfull in overclocking de 32123S with the VS01 of the 48125W .

Did someone else have tried this ?

Thanks for the link, unfortunately I cannot read French, but I know someone who does…have to wait for tomorrow!!:confused:

Are there any French reading users who can translate this for others into English?

I think there is a site that can astalvista not the crack site that is.

chrome :slight_smile: , till tomorrow then!

:bigsmile:

the guy said that he has a 32123S liteon write and he succeed in overclocking his drive with the 48125W firmware (VS01.bin) with Mtkflash.

I have writen to him to confirm if his drive is really a 32123S and not a 32125W…

I will post you his answer probably this afternoon …
:bow:

Tried LTR-32123S to LTR-48125W = seems to work but it do not actually write anything to the discs when writing = do not work.

And you thought I had not tried that? :bigsmile:

The guy reply me and he said that it was writting perfectly at 48X ( average 37X ) the CDR burnt are readable on CD DVD ROM etc…

BUT ! the writen can’t read anymore any kind of media, he said , it 's just a 48X writer with this firmware that’s all .

Babelfish seems to work only on proper french. It obviously doesn’t like lasiness such as

“jai pas” instead of “je n’ai pas” (or at least “j’ai pas”)
“c pas” instead of “ce n’est pas”

If you type
“je prefere” instead of “je préfère”
it will output “ich prefere” (ich = I), which is nonsense, there is no word “prefere” in German.
Funny enough, it understands “interet” instead of “intérêt”.

for “la manip” I get “das manip” in German…rotfl

This is from that forum:
“Perso, ça ne m’interresse pas!”

Of couse babelfish is confused, if someone writes “m’interresse” instead of “m’intéresse”…

Are there any translators that can cope with this? As far as I see, you must still know some french to understand that parts that babelfish doesn’t translate because of typos/laziness of the author…

BUT ! the writen can’t read anymore any kind of media, he said , it 's just a 48X writer with this firmware that’s all .

This is good - a writer that can’t read . Must be similar to the “write only memory” :stuck_out_tongue:

Has anyone else been able to replicate it?

Has anyone more info on this subject ?